Hamilton Characters As The Things Me And My Friends Said

I remember all of these quotes, trust me.

Alexander Hamilton: "I literally hate all of you and life itself. Except for you guys, y'all are cool."

John Laurens: "I can spill out colors like an Ozobot too! If I know I'm a homo, I can throw up a rainbow."

Hercules Mulligan: "Everything I have here is all made from China. I think. Maybe. I didn't trade these from a drug dealer, I swear."

Marquis de Lafayette: "I'd like to start yelling at you in Spanish, but I don't take Spanish class, so I'll get mad at you in French instead."

Aaron Burr: "In the future, I'm sure that I will get angry at you guys and abandon you all, murder a man and be homeless. I'll be done with y'all soon, I just know it."

Angelica Schuyler: "All of you are just jealous because I'm more feminine than you."

Eliza Schuyler: "I have the urge to ask you all to talk to that boy over there and tell him that he's beautiful, but ugly on the inside. Please tell him that."

Peggy Schuyler: "I've got the power of God and anime on my side. And memes of course, how could I forget that? And a little bit of Voltron too."

Charles Lee: "The teacher just told me that I'm suppose to play the role of George Washington in this Capture The Flag game. I'm not ready."

Samuel Seabury: "Well at least you're popular. I've been stuck in a corner with Satan 24/7. It's good to see that you're alright."

George Washington: "I wanted to adopt these poor little puppies, but one started growling and bit my finger and another suddenly bit another pup's thigh."

Thomas Jefferson: "I have very curly hair, sure, but that doesn't mean you can start petting my hair every second in Math class." (Narita's quote, unfortunately)

James Madison: "I hang out with a person with floofy hair"

Maria Reynolds: "Yes, I've been abused. Unfortunately, my neighbor won't let me have their box of Snickers at their house every time I go there. It's abuse, I tell you! And I'm pretty, so I don't deserve this!"

Phillip Hamilton: "I saw some of my Dad's history on the tablet and it was not pretty..."

Angelica Hamilton: "My brother's dead! Hahaha! Just kidding! Hahahaha....."

John Hamilton: "I'm not sure if I was named after my mom's sister's husband or my dad's probably-gay friend.." (OMG this fitted so much with this because this quote I remember just yesterday)

Theodosia Burr: "I want to meet up with this guy that everyone knows. How to do that? Look it up on Google, apparently."

Theodosia Prevost Burr: "I'll make things sad and angsty when I'm gone. Trust me."