Some Facts About Me

1. Because of Edd, my favorite soda is Cola now

2. (Attack on Titan fans? Anyone?) I honestly despise the Eren X Levi. It's just.... Kind of... Disgusting-- *gets slapped* I'M SORRY I LIKE EREN X MIKASA THOUGH. "But they're siblings!" LOOK MAN THEY AREN'T MIKASA IS ADOPTED--

3. I took French Class once. I had perfect grades on that class, but the thing is that the class would always have a pick-a-partner activity. I couldn't find a single friend. (Well, I did have friends in that class, but they would always be taken away. Besides, I'm a nervous potato to join another group.)

4. I'm currently in a Book Club for 3 weeks. If manga isn't allowed to be talked about, I will hate the club for the rest of my life.

5. Hamilton is my favorite musical. My friend got tickets and she was going to see the live musical in January. I begged her to give me an extra ticket. She said no. (The friend was Narita btw :3)

6. I shamefully ship ichichoro now because of the newest episode of Osomatsu-san :') (episode 3)

7. I made up an OC that was a Chikin in a Pineapple Box. The chicken is named "Steak." He lives in a pineapple box under a bridge. But he was extremely rich and he's history too. Everyone knows him. He also invented "Omelettes." One day, he was trying to cross the road to meet the president, but he got HIT by a car! And he died, but he will be remembered :') Rest in pieces, Steak.

8. I actually have more OCs that I want to show. But they will be in paper. 

9. The Anime Club was not going to happen this year :'( The club leader, Yuri, has a packed schedule this year and the leader was suppose to go to the office in the beginning in the year to sign up or smth and make the club be a thing. Now, it's not here this year D:

10. Benjamin, the one anime club member and my friend, moved to a different school and now we can't see him in person anymore! But at least he texts in the group chat.

11. In my Hamilton X Eddsworld book, I actually don't ship EddMatt at all. I prefer TordMatt 'cause it's so fluffy :3 I just like Lams, so I made it happen in that book.

12. I read rainy's comics in her DeviantArt :333

13. If I had to be honest, Eliza, Angelica, Peggy and Laurens are my favorite characters in Hamilton :D

14. Me and my sister are being Jean and Marco for Halloween! And my littlest sister is being a cupcake :33333

15. My real name isn't actually Aleezah.

16. I'm planning to end Switched! In a good and funny way. And I'll probably write an extra about Halloween and stuff.

17. I am an anime geek. I even have a Hatsune Miku backpack. Some people made fun of me for it, but they're just not creative, that's it.

18. I'm actually planning to joining Volleyball Interns. All because of Haikyuu!! I'm sure I'll just be delusional and be horrible at it.

19. For some reason, I can draw humans, but not animals. I can only draw a deer (Rudolph) and a cat. And a chicken I guess.

20. I joined WattPad only to read this one Eddsworld fanfiction. It was "Oh Brother!" and the series. I literally brought my computer to read this fanfic at the New Years Party. We were going to stay over too to sleep there.