Halloween Costumes/Another Story??

okay okay. so.

Me and my sister decided we were going to be Jean and Marco for Halloween, so we had to raise money to buy the needed stuff for our costumes. For Jean, I couldn't look like Jean, so I came up that in order to look like Jean, I needed a horse mask xD

NOTE: Those who do not know who Jean and Marco are, the picture is above. Marco is the one with freckles and Jean is the one with, like, two hair colors or smth. And the reason why I put a horse mask is because there is a meme where people call Jean a horse. Even the Main Character calls him a horse face.

So ye. This might take a while because we need the money still and it might take a while for the shipping. And we need to get our own sizes.

NOT TO MENTION:

I have one story that I wrote for my school friends. A lot of them said it was good, even my sister. So she said if I wanted to put it on WattPad.

So should I? I mean, it could be cringey. And sad. But I think that no one would be sad from just a dumb story I wrote to my friends. It's about a depressed boy named Ren who keeps trying to kill himself until a girl meets him and changes his life. And ye.

 And I'm also writing another story called "Burn" (yes, i was heavily inspired by Hamilton.)

 The story in this one is basically like Hamilton. The MC is a manager in a volleyball club, but then one day she gets hit by a car and now suffers from Multiple Personality disorder. Her parents are terrified of her other personality now. One day, when the volleyball club travels to a camp for inter-high, she meets a boy from another team. And ye. They text and get along very well. When they get married, they have one daughter. But one day, the boy cheats on the MC and she gets very heartbroken. And then their daughter dies at one point. So she's all alone. But she solves all of the problems while on her way to life.

and uh yeah.....