South Park Season 21

SPOILERS: (Be Warned.)

Haven't updated anything in a while. But for I, am alive.

I'm sorry, but for these past days, I've been getting pretty lazy. The Switched chapters are kinda low. I dunno anymore, but hey, it will probably come eventually. Maybe. I don't even know.

ANYWAY

So last episode, "SUPER HARD PCness" was all about PC Principal meeting a co-worker "Strong Woman" yeah, that's her name.

And then, we get a Canadian War. From Kyle. About the Terrance And Phillip show. It's just like the movie, "Bigger, Longer And Uncut". Unfortunately, I was expecting some "Blame Canada" music from Kyle, Mole and Gregory, and ACTUAL MORE KENNY SCREEN TIME. Instead, we got Creek. (It's cool tho)

The episode that was aired today was "Splatty Tomato" which we got Kyle back in his room, sad. His brother, Ike, gets mad at him for blowing up Canada. He goes missing. The president in the show is now being accused for kidnapping because he was seen around their town, scaring children. 

Ike is missing now. Tweek and Craig are now in a bench. Craig is trying to calm Tweek down because Tweek saw the president. Kyle and Stan are with their bikes, with Stan saying that he saw the president too. Token comes with his bike too and so does Randy. 

And this is where it got me squealing. They mentioned Stranger Things. AHHHHHHHHH. I LOVE THAT SHOW. They said that the missing children and the president are just like Stranger Things and It..

Then, Eric and Heidi comes up. Heidi says that Kyle is "still upset because he had the hots for her but then she rejected him". But then Kyle says "I will never have the hots for you now that you look like this."

DANG SON.

Then they go search for Ike.

Now, a scene with Heidi near the bridge where she first threw her phone. I seriously thought she was going to jump. She didn't. 

THEN WE SEE HER WITH A GUN POINTING AT HER BOYFRIEND, ERIC CARTMAN. But then she said that something was wrong with him. But then she says "No, there's something wrong with me." Why she says that? BECAUSE IT WAS HER FAULT FOR HOOKING UP WITH HIM. 

I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT SHE WAS AIMING THE GUN AT HER. BUT THEN Cartman gets the gun from her and says that if she breaks up with him, he'll pull the trigger.

But he never pulls the trigger. It's all similar. Back in "Put It Down" Cartman wanted to commit suicide because he wanted Heidi to go back to him. Because they broke up at one point. So she did because she was WORRIED ABOUT HIM.

I'm sorry, but looking at the past episodes, this is kind of an abusive relationship. Manipulation and stuff. And Cartman tricked her into eating "Vegan" Chicken. It made Heidi fat and turn her into what she is today. Another Eric Cartman.

BUT ANYWAY.

THEY FIND IKE AND THE REST FOLLOW IKE AS HE PULLS A WAGON WITH THE PRESIDENT TIED UP. BUT THE PRESIDENT ESCAPES.

Alright but w h e r e ' s  k e n n y ? ?

ANYWAY SPOILER IS DONE BYE.