Red Kayak

oki oki so

I probably won't do this often but I will just summarize some books that i like in some chapters here because i like the books :3 (i mainly read fanfics but hey i read real books too.... and manga)

I've been reading this book in my English class called "Red Kayak" by Priscilla Cummings (don't make fun of her last name). I thought it was REALLY boring at first... But in the fewest chapters, it finally caught my eye.

So this guy named Brady just needs help lol. I think I could relate to Brady in this book hehe. So he and his friends, J.T and Digger are just, hanging out a lot. Y'know. 'Cause they're friends.

Now, Digger, let's just say he needs more help than Brady. Yeah, he could be very  RUDE at times, but he saved Brady's life once and he defends J.T a bunch. Yeah, he's also a big bowl of swearos.

And now J.T!! My favorite character! He's very nice and I swear to god is he nOT GAY FOR BRADY-- *AHEM* sorry i'm fangirling. Yes, he was bullied by this sh**ty kid i forgot who but LUCKILY HE HAS DIGGER ON HIS SIDE YAY and yeah he's a poor bean who has a chicken farm. Love him so muchhhh..

So this guy, Mr. DiAngelo took Digger's ENTIRE property, his private beach, basketball hoop, room, house, EVERYTHING! And Digger's really pissed. So he keeps barging into "their" property again and smoking there with J.T and Digger.

But Mrs. DiAngelo and their son, Ben is also there (Ben's 3 years old btw). Brady had to baby-sit Ben once and Ben was soooooo cute! They also have a tiny hamster that Ben had.

BUT THEN SUDDENLY..............

(SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO READ THIS, DON'T READ THE SPOILER!!)

Mrs. DiAngelo and Ben use a Red Kayak and then suddenly, BAM! The kayak sinks. Mrs. DiAngelo made it out of the kayak, but Ben is missing.

Brady keeps worrying about Ben, so he uses his boat on the river and brings his dog, "Tilly" with him. Tilly suddenly senses something. The dog and Brady sees a blue and yellow flash in the river. Brady slowly goes down to take a look, but he gets a clear look at what/who it was.

It was Ben. In the river. Motionless.

Since the river could give anyone hypothermia, Brady had to bring Ben up. He gave him CPR and all that. And then a pulse! YAY.

OOOOOOOOOO BUT BEN DIES THE NEXT DAY. Brady was put in the News and all that and even the whole school talked to him except his best friends, J.T and Digger.

So Brady and Mrs. DiAngelo had a very big grief over Ben's death. Mr. and Mrs. DiAngelo fought once before because Mr. DiAngelo blames Mrs. DiAngelo for their son's death.

and then J.T starts talking to Brady some chapters laterrrrrrrrrrr blah blah. (He's totally gay for him he can't deny it--) And then Brady remembers a little idea the 3 of them had. They would drill holes in the DiAngelo's kayak for revenge........... OH HOW NICE GOOD GOING BRADY WOW.

So then Brady heads to J.T's place and asks him for his help about the kayak.... But J.T suddenly says "I'm Sorry" and Brady yells at him. (Because either Digger or J.T caused Ben's little accident) J.T's little sister comes to find him and Brady because they're having dinner with J.T's grandmother. Brady is still pained about it. J.T grabs Brady by the arm and tells him not to go to Digger's house. "Not without me! I can't go at the moment..." -Actual quote from J.T

*nosebleeds because of how gay that was--* (GETS SLAPPED)

But then Brady bikes off to Digger's house because he doesn't care about J.T's love for him-- *GETS SLAPPED AGAIN*

Then Bradys starts complaining to Digger and Digger doesn't care lol.

"REMEMBER BRADY, IT WAS YOUR FRICKIN' IDEA IN THE FIRST PLACE!!" -Actual quote from Digger.

END OF SPOLIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLICKETY CLICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

things are going baddddddddddddddd. Because in the beginning in the book, on page 1, it immediately says that "Would J.T and Digger still be my friends?" AND I'M WORRIED NO J.T STAY WITH ME BRO.

SO YEAH. I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT BECAUSE CHAPTER 26 IS THE ENDING CHAPTER. WE'RE ALMOST THERE (My class is in chapter 22 right now) I'M NOT READY FOR J.T AND DIGGER FOR THEM TO NOT BE FRIENDS WITH BRADY WHAAAAAA--

excuse me please.

thank you for my babbling.