Movie (Date) Night

I'm so sorry this took forever! School started and I just never had time
Pls don't kill me

Also, I'm going to include some Spanish during Lance's chapters I'm sorry if it's not correct cause I take French not Spanish 😅😅😅

darse prisa ~ hurry up
cálmate ~ calm down
quieres que se lo diga a mamá ~ do you want me to tell mom

~~~~
Lance
~~~~

"Lance, there's an emo boy here for you! Darse prisa!" Phoebe yelled from the top of the stairs, Lance laughed as he jogged up the stairs patting Phoebe's head as he walked into the living room.

Lance watched Keith be attacked by his youngest sister Liana. She jumped up and down asking questions a mile a minute. Lance laughed again "Liana cálmate! Quieres que se lo diga a mamá?" Liana stopped jumping and ran out of the room.

Keith stood up "what did you even say to her?" He crossed his arms over his chest; a usual habit. Lance smiled "Oh I told her that I'd tell mamá. That always scares her away". Keith nodded, his arms still crossed, "you know we should teach you Spanish" Lance added. Keith nodded again not saying anything.

"So should we go downstairs?" Lance asked gesturing toward the doorway. Keith raised an eyebrow "aren't we going to the movie theater?" Lance shook his head chuckling "Nah, besides I'm banned from the only movie theater in town". Lance led Keith to their movie room downstairs.

Eventually, the question came up why was Lance banned. Simply because he would sneak into movies, and flirt his way into free things so the manager banned Lance - bad mistake - from the theater.

Keith laughed off his jealousy, just the thought of a bunch of employees thinking Lance is attractive, made him want to punch them square in the face.

Lance noticed the jealousy and asked with a smirk "are you...jealous?" Keith shook his head his face turning red "what?! No! I'm not jealous!" Lance laughed "ok sure you're totally not jealous"

He paused changing the subject "Anyway, I'll go uh... make some popcorn." then he was gone upstairs.

~~~~
Keith
~~~~

"Oh God, Keith get yourself together!" Keith mumbled. He took his shoes off, and his jacket placing them next to the couch. Then noticing the movie sitting next to him he decided to read the summary, he paused gagging at the description. Then he turned to Lance now walking downstairs will a blue bowl "Really Lance? A romantic horror? Where on earth did you find this?" He raised his eyebrow questioningly. Lance laughed taking the movie from Keith, "Well an old friend, who may or may not know the star of this movie hooked me up, so."

Lance started the movie and sat next to Keith, maybe a little too close for Keith's liking, but at the same time, he wanted him closer. When the actual movie started, Lance paused it briefly and looked seriously at Keith. "I get scared easily, ok so don't make fun of me" Keith smiled relaxing a bit "of course not."

~~~~
third person
~~~~

The movie went on with the cliche random person dying at the beginning to start the plot, then the leading actress Allura and all of her popular friends decide to check out the "haunted" house of the victim. Bad decision there. Soon one by one people start dropping like flies (the whole time Lance screaming his ass off and slowly getting closer to Keith for comfort). Then it comes down to Allura and the blood-thirsty murdering psycho. Allura tries to defend herself and does some good damage to the person chasing her then to wrap the whole thing up the house explodes randomly and the killer and Allura both die (so sad.)

~~~~
Keith
~~~~

Keith was smiling at Lance when the credits started to roll.  Not because of the movie, no, he hated it honestly. But because of how cute Lance looked when he screamed and then laughed it off like nothing happened. How Lance slowly scooted closer to Keith and used a jump scare as an excuse to clutch onto Keith's arm. When the credits were over Lance let go of Keith and flushed in embarrassment.

Keith was about to ask if they wanted to do something else when both of their phones started to buzz like crazy.

From Keith's phone perspective

Pidgetto: GuYS! Shiro is in town!

Hunk: Really? That's awesome!

Cute Dork: HOld UP you MeAN tO TelL mE mY SPACE DAD Is IN TowN and HE DiDnT TeLL ME!

Me: Who's Shiro?

Cute Dork: Remember the guy I said hooked me up wit the movie?

Me: yeah?

Cute Dork: That's Shiro.

Me: Why did we have to have that conversation over text we're in the same room...

Pidgetto: WAIT!

Pidgetto: In the same room? what kinda room? like a bedroom ;) ;) ~

Cute Dork: No you midget, my basement

Pidgetto: So if we came over we wouldn't accidentally walk in on some juicy business...

Cute Dork: NO

Pidgetto: Darn... btw we're out front

Cute Dork: Ugh Okie we'll be out in 5

Lance sighed rolling his eyes stuffing his phone into his pocket, Keith laughed, grabbed his stuff and they were upstairs and out the door. As they climbed into the car Lance turned to Keith and said "Ready to meet the reason I got into showbiz?"

~~~

I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER! I HAD SUCH A WRITERS BLOCK, IM SURE THERE ARE A MILLION SPELLING ERRORS IM SORRY

I'll fix them later but for now, comment, vote, and share let's get this story to 2k reads :)

Btw thanks so much for the support

Bye ~

Word count: 940