Lazy boi's

This chapter is more cute filler/fluff for those who still deserved some good feels :)

¡A la mierda esto! Lo odio, es lo peor! - Fuck (?) this! I hate him, he's the worst! (if thats wrong pls tell meee it really helps)

~~~
Lance (and Keith)
~~~

Lance felt the luminous sunlight on his face, and the warmth of his mullet boy next to him. For the first time in 2 years, Lance was waking up fully happy. He didn't care that his ass hurt, or that his voice was worn away, happiness filled his heart. He heard a mumble of "stupid sun" behind him, he laughed quietly.

He quietly flipped so he was facing Keith and left a kiss on his forehead, he wrapped his arms around his neck. Keith's eyes remained close as he wrapped his arms around Lances lower back.

They laid there peacefully for about 5 minutes before there were loud knocks at the door and Kimberly shouted from the other side, "Boys put some clothes on, I'm making breakfast!"

Keith groaned in response of his mother, but eventually sat up. He nudged Lance's arm, telling him to get up. When both boys were finally out of bed, they got dressed. Lance 'borrowed' a sweatshirt from Keith, never really planing on giving it back. Despite the fact that it was going to be 90 degrees (Fahrenheit {32 degrees Celsius) outside, both boys wore dark jeans. And along with the thieved sweatshirt Lance wore, Keith wore a long sleeved checkered white shirt with a t-shirt over top.

(Think like Miles Makenna)

Keith lead Lance to the kitchen, one filled with pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Kim stood at the stove top with Joe cooking and conversing. When they noticed the two boys, Joe turned to them with a big smile. Keith walked over to the coffee-brewer and started up the pot.

"Look at that! I finally get to meet the boy who kept my Keith busy last night."

Keith's face turned bright red, and Lance laughed a bit awkwardly. Joe just laughed heartily and sat at the table. Lance really liked Keith's parents, they were nothing like his. Both of Keith's parents seemed to care a lot about Keith. Lance wondered why they didn't have any more kids, they seem like the type to have more than just one.

They all sat around the table and ate, Lance appreciated the meal greatly and made sure to thank Kim. She smiled, "Of course darling, it was my pleasure.". Both boys finished their meals and cleaned up, leaving the room. As they walked through the living room back over to the stairway, Lance noticed the string of family pictures. Lance paused at one admiring young Keith.

Lance looked at all the others noting that there were none of him as a baby, he stood up next to Keith. "Where are all your baby pictures? Were you ugly as a baby?" He asked teasingly gesturing to the photos. Keith laughed and then shook his head, "I dunno, I've never seen pictures of me as a baby." He stated simply.

Lance paused looking back to the other, confused. "Huh?". A dead silence filled the room, the only noise was the ticking of the clock that hung on the wall. Lance's hand dropped from the frame of the picture, to his side. Keith scratched the back of his neck nervously, "oh yeah...I guess you didn't know..." he paused momentarily looking to Lance, "I'm adopted."

Lance felt his mouth drop, to a small 'o'. Keith laughed, stepping to the boy. He planted a kiss to Lance's lips. Lance dropped his shock, kissing Keith back. He pulled back, holding onto Keith's shoulders. "No seriously? You're adopted?". Keith nodded, holding the boy close to him.

"When I was just an infant, my biological mom left me and my dad. As I grew up in the desert with my dad, he told me about how she was a great warrior. When she left, it was to go out and save the world. And then when I was just barely 12 my dad died. Of course as a small kid in the middle of nowhere, I didn't know what to do..." Keith took a deep breath before continuing, "...I cried for at least 3 days, I spent what felt like a year alone. Finally the police came, their intentions to arrest whoever hadn't been paying bills. But instead they found me, alone."