This is the greatest show

Y'know I had to use ^this^ name for this chapter...

Also thank you, thank you so much for being so supportive. i love y'all :)

Ok back on track... hopefully this chapter will actually get back to Lance and his Circus skills. Lol I'm real good with words.

Mierda - Shit

¡ deja de perder el tiempo! - Stop wasting time!

(If you speak/know Spanish pls tell me if I spelled anything wrong or used the wrong words thanks)
~~~
Lance
~~~

Lance barely remembered the night before, all he knew is that he cried, a lot. His head ached and his throat burned from dehydration. "Lance?" Keith's voice was calm but concerned. Lance grumbled in response and whispered "water." Keith chuckled quietly and set a glass of water next to Lance.

Lance sat up and swiftly gulped down the entire cup and leaned against the headboard. He bit his lip, running his hands over his scars. "I'm sorry" his voice was quiet and scratchy.

Keith nodded walking over and hugging Lance. Lance pulled Keith down from the hug so they were both laying on the bed. Lance snuggled up to Keith. Keith smiled and ruffled up Lance's hair.

Buzz buzz

Lance glanced over at his phone seeing what the lit up screen displayed a text from his father. "mierda" he cursed quietly and picked up the phone.

(Is that correct Spanish ness {Wow I'm offensive})
///

Dad: Where are you Lance?

Me: sorry. I slept over at a friends house...

Dad: who's house?

Me: Just a friends, calm down.

Dad: Get home now. Show starts in an hour.

Me: ok...

////

He climbed out of bed, putting back on his dirty clothes and glanced at Keith, he hesitantly told him about his dad, and how his show starts in a hour. Keith nodded understandingly with a small frown and offered him a ride home.

Lance didn't know exactly how he would get them home but agreed. They went downstairs together and Lance was immediately attacked with love. One big group hug. Lance almost started to cry again. surprisingly Pidge was the last one to pull away from the hug, Lance smiled down at her and ruffled her hair saying, "Awww Pidge has a soft side.". She glared at him and punched him in the arm, "Don't get all sappy on me McClain."

The whole  room was filled with a moment of joy, before Lance told them all he had to leave for a show. Shiro offered a ride to the show tent but Lance told them Keith was getting him there.

Shiro being the true parent (mother) he is he asked how exactly. That's when Keith chuckled and said "you get to meet my mom"

Lance smiled and gave Allura and Shiro one last hug, before saying his goodbyes and leaving with Keith. They took the elevator to the ground floor, and outside the front doors was a minivan with bumper stickers like "proud mom of a gay son" or "cats are cuter". Keith led Lance outside right up to the car.

Keith's mom rolled down the window. Despite not being his biological mom she had black hair like he did. She smiled proudly and said "Keith! Finally you bring your boyfriend with you!"

Both boys turned red as tomatoes, Keith's mom laughed opening the back doors. She told Keith to sit in the back. "c'mon Lance, you're going to be late."