My Boy (smut)

Y'all freaking ready?!
⚠️⚠️⚠️For those of you who don't wanna read Smut just skip this chapter and wait patiently for a new one Pansy⚠️⚠️⚠️

ALSO IM ReAL SORRY THAT THIS SUCKS IM REALLY AWKWARD

The POV kinda jumps around in this chapter so
~~~
Keith (and Lance)
~~~

Keith stared up at Lance, with embarrassment. He was currently pinned down by the brown hair boy, his face dark red. Lance smirked down at him, laughing triumphantly, "I win."

'Oh no he did not' Keith thought, being the person Keith is he instinctively could not let Lance win at anything physical. So almost as if it was easy Keith flipped them over so he was straddling Lance, he grabbed his arms and pinned them above his head. His face was inches from Lances.

Lances eyes were wide in shock, and his face heated with embarrassment. Keith leaned in and in slight panic Lance whisper-shouted, "Fuck..."

Keith laughed out, and gladly smirked. He leaned down kissing Lance, swiping his tongue against his bottom lip. Keith had no troubles entering Lances mouth and winning dominance.

Lance tried to hold his breath so the small moans wouldn't escape, but obviously he needed to breath. Keith pulled away so he could breath himself, Lance breathed out slowly.

Propping himself on his knees Keith pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the floor, if Lances blush could get any darker it did in that moment. Keith reached down and grabbed the hem of Lances shirt "Can I take this off?" He asked.

Lance nodded, "you can...I'm not as pretty as you though.." Keith shook his head, and pulled Lance's shirt off. Keith smiled down at the beautiful Cuban boy beneath him, "you're wrong. In fact you couldn't be more wrong, everything about you is perfect." Lance blushed again smiling softly. "Even if you are a dork" Keith added.

Lance put his arms around Keith's neck and pulled him back into a heated kiss, which got more sloppy as it went on, Keith's hands lingered down Lance's chest, stoping at his right nipple for a moment. Lance let his hands fall to Keith's lower back, letting Keith take more control. Lance enjoyed every moment of it.

Keith's hand stopped at the hem of Lances jeans, asking him with a look. Lance nodded, closing his eyes. Keith teasingly pulled down Lance's pants. If you're going to win at something might as well rub it in the others persons face right? right. Lance got impatient as Keith continued to tease him, he grunted out a "hurry up...mhhph~"

His sentence was interrupted by Keith kissing and biting Lance's thigh, Lance didn't even notice that his boxers were already off until Keith started lap up his shaft until he got to his tip. Lance bucked up into Keith's mouth causing him to choke on the full length. Keith pinned down his hips and continued to bob his head, and tease Lance's tip. Lance got closer, and as soon as he was about to warn Keith, Keith pulled off smirking.

"Y- You Quiznack! Why'd you stop?!" Lance whined.

Keith just shushed him and said, "Don't worry Lance, I'm about to make you feel 10x better."

Keeping eye contact with the needy boy, Keith took off his black jeans and boxers. Reaching down into his bottom drawer he grabbed a bottle of lube, He was already hard. Keith grabbed Lances legs and held his hips in place as he positioned himself. "Are you sure you are ok with this?" Keith asked gently.