37/ We All Fit In Somewhere

Finding the right crowd of people to hang with can be a struggle or can be the easiest thing in the world. Maybe one day you accidentally bump into someone and become best friends, or maybe you're stuck hanging out with people you don't like because you've never found someone you click with.

The right friends can have a huge impact on your life, and can massively influence the decisions you make and the things you do. There's no definitive answer to finding the right friends for you but there are a few ways you can hopefully attract the right crowd of people.

Join extra curricular activities you're interested in and know will attract people who you have things in common with. This way you'll be able to spend time with people with similar interests and passions as you.

Speak to more people. It's as simple as that. Get a feel for what people are like by having small conversations with them, and this will help you to make friends with people. It doesn't have to be a long conversation as overtime those short conversations will become longer.

The right friends will mean your teenage years aren't wasted and instead are full of amazing memories. The perfect friends are out there for you- go and find them!

So rule thirty seven of surviving Teenagehood: instead of hosting a casting call for your new best friend, maybe try and find them the old-fashioned way first.