A/N

I've been doing a lot of self reflection recently, and I thought it was important to share some of these thoughts with you guys because it relates to this book specifically.

When I first made this account I was 13, and hardly knew anything about the world, friendships, love, puberty. At 16, I still feel like I know nothing but looking back I know that at 13 I was not capable of suddenly becoming a life guru for people on here. After events in my own life in the past seven months, I've come to the realisation that before this year I had a certain distance between this account and myself. When people messaged me about their problems I never took them with the severity they deserved, and I feel ashamed that a majority of the chapters I've churned out in the past 2 years have been because I needed an upload rather than from a place in my heart.

Of course my sole desire hasn't changed - I've always wanted to help people, but I feel like I have more knowledge now than I ever did before.

This is the book that people come to me and say actually helped them, and I wanted to let you all know how much that means to me. These chapters reflect my own struggles while I've been growing up, and there are certain topics which I was going through at the exact time I was writing. This book is the one which is most truthful to my heart, the one which I hope will actually make a difference.

I guess the purpose of the note is to just let you all know that while I may seem like someone very much detached to you, someone who is merely writing the words you're reading, I am going through the same things as you. I write true to my own life. You are not alone in this journey through Teenagehood.

I started writing this book at 15, I will be turning 17 in 13 days. I hope I'll still be writing it at 18, because there are so many obstacles coming over the horizon.