57/ You Can't Hold 5.972 Sextillion Tons

It can sometimes feel like the whole world is on your shoulders (the whole 5.972 sextillion tons of it), and as teenagers this is a very common and stressful thing. You have work, family, friend's problems, problems of your own, a lack of sleep etc etc. Learning to cope with this is an art form, and one that no one ever truly masters I think. It's very easy to feel like everything is tackling you to the ground and you simply can't get up.

Find things to focus you in life, and make time for each of the aspects of your life which you feel are smothering you. Set aside an hour or two each day to do work, set aside social media times to talk and deal with friendship issues, make sure that each day you go to bed feeling somewhat satisfied with what you've done that day.

Keep yourself as far away from stressful environments which will only make you feel worse. If people are stressing you out in school, go to the library or somewhere quiet where you can hear yourself think and calm down. If you're at home and things get tense, treat your room like a sanctuary and make it as comforting as possible.

Talk to people about these feelings that the world is getting ontop on you because I guarantee there will be other people who feel exactly like you who will be able to help, or if not it's still a good release of stress. Furthermore, with tasks like homework which stress you out, just try to do them as soon as possible to alleviate that stress. Don't leave it to the last minute as this will make you feel overcome by stress!

So rule fifty seven of surviving Teenagehood: it's time to admit it, you can't deal with all of the world's issues - you are just one small bean in a very big floating globe.