Copyright

All rights reserved.No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means,electronic or mechanical,without express permission from the author.
However,the author explicitly does not own the rights to the image on the book cover.

All that ^^ is just an official statement that means this book belongs to ME,the idea was founded by ME,please don't copy it. Plagiarism is annoying.

And please don't be a silent reader,your votes and comments let's me know if you're enjoying this book plus it's the only reward I'll get for posting my story on here.

Thank you! xD

Awesome cover made by Suzidebeer thank you so much,I love it!.

__________________________

This book is the last in the soul sisters trilogy.

The first book in the trilogy is: BLURRED LINES

The second book is:
TOXIC CHEMISTRY

And now the last book:
STEAMED.

It can all be read as a standalone but I advise reading it from the beginning as this book contain spoilers from each books.

If you have been reading it from the beginning and you're still here thank you from the bottom of my heart. If you joined the journey from the second book and you're still here thank you so much. Your support is what encourages me to write even when I'm tired. I love you all so much. And if you just stumbled on this book I hope you give it a chance.

Group hug!!.

A fair warning before you all start:

The updates are going to be slow :(. Sorry guys,I work eight to five a day,5 days a week. By the time I get home I'm always so tired so I only write during the weekends.

That said.

THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE SCENES AND IS ONLY RECOMMENDED FOR 18+.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

________________________

Excerpt:

I walked out of the crowded club for a breath of fresh air.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw a couple making out against a wall in the humid July air.

I don't know why but I was entranced. The guy's back was against the wall but he was the one controlling the embrace.

He broke the kiss,placing his lips on her neck which made the girl shift her head to give him more access.

He must have felt my stare because he suddenly looked up and I saw his face.

Elijah.

My heart dropped but I couldn't tear my gaze from his. He smirked at me and brought his lips down to trail kisses on the girl's neck,nibbling her his gaze never leaving mine.

I force my self to break the stare and turned around. My heart was heavy as I walked away.

Elijah Hunt is nothing to me.

;)