17

Eli

I heard her small gasp of surprise and tried to look at the interior through her eyes.

The floor was tiled in a design that makes it look like glossy washboard white pine,the walls were painted brown which would have been boring except it made a beautiful contrast with the white ceiling that had a black stoichometry design smack in the middle.

There was a big white two seater chair with black and brown striped throw pillows. Beside the chair was a side table with my two favourite books on it.

On the other side of the two seater were two white office chairs with a side table between them and a sleek black lamp on it.

There was a black rug separating the two seater and the office chairs instead of a table because of the tight space.

Further down was a sink,countertops,cupboards,a stove and a black fridge. Opposite it there was a dining table with two brown striped dining chairs.

A tall gold flower and another side table separated the dining area from the two seater chair.

The black glass door that led to the bedroom was opened and it showed the bedroom had the same elegant floor and ceiling design as the living area,the walls there also a light brown.

It had a large bed with white covers,a large black wardrobe and another black door that led to a medium sized bathroom that had both a shower and a bath.

"It's beautiful Eli." Zoe said her voice breathless.

I grin at her "I know."

To be honest the reason I bought this RV was because of it's classy design,the bomb-Ass stereo in front,and the fast speed.

Oh,did I mention the glass is bulletproof?.

That's why I couldn't resist buying it immediately it was released. As of now only three other people had this kind of RV-though it's interior design is different from mine-. The designer, his son who happens to be a gypsy and a connoisseur.

Zoe

The next day.

"All aboard!!." I yelled pumping my fist in the air as I ran into the RV,Eli walking behind me at a slower pace.

"Hurry slow poke!" I shouted as I jumped into the driver's seat. Eli finally consented to me driving his precious after a lot of begging and persuasion that might have involved a blowjob. Wink wink.

I brought out my coin from my pocket with a grin "choose a number." I told Eli as he grumpily sat in the passenger's seat.

"150."

I rolled my eyes at him "maybe I should have said choose a reasonable number. You can't really expect me to toss the blasted coin a 100 times do you?."

He shrugged "you're the one who came up with the stupid idea."

I gasped indignantly slapping him on his shoulder "Don't be a sore loser Eli. I won the driver's seat fair and square."

"Right." He muttered.

"All's fair in love and war honey. Now pick a number."

"Eight."

I tossed the coin eight times. "Tails. Left it is!."