18

Eli

"Well." I said when the whirlwind that's Rachel whateverherlastnameis left the cafe.

Zoe grinned at me "she's a darling."

I sighed heavily even though I agreed with her "if you say so."

"Want to go look for somewhere safe to park the RV and call it a day?" She asked.

I checked my watch. 5:35 pm. Wow,didn't know it was that late already.

"Sure."

"You're driving." Zoe tossed the keys at me.

Ha. Lle. Lu. Jah.

"This place is great." I told her as I parked in the middle of a large empty field not far from the cafe. On either sides of it were houses with their lights on so I know there are people living in them.

"It is. And we'll have an awesome view of the sun setting.''

"What time do we leave here tomorrow?" I asked as I switched off the ignition.

Zoe bit her lip and I got distracted. Damn did she have to do that?. Now I'm thinking about shoving my coćk deep in her throat,my hands wrapped tight around he-.

Her lips moved.

My eyes flew to hers "what?."

"I said I was thinking maybe we could leave the day after tomorrow."

My brows shot up "Because of the festival stuff?. Didn't know you were interested in that scene."

She shrugged "I don't know,it sounds fun."

I shrugged too not caring where we go as long as she's there smiling "if you want to,okay."

Her eyes lit up making me feel like I hung up the moon for her.

"Really?."

"You did say the roadtrip was so we could have fun" I pointed out but refrain from adding that the festival was probably going to be lame.

A bunch of people playing dress up pretending they were in another era?. Shudder.

I walked to the fridge to get a beer while Zoe set up the table with our dinner.

"Great!. I'll order my costume once I'm done with dinner I suggest you do the same."

I froze "costume?."

"Urgh. You're hopeless. I'll order for you."

Thank Fück. It didn't even occur to me that I'd have to play dress up too.

"Didn't Rachel say the festival start by 4?."

"She did."

"Then what should we do before then?." I'm hoping we spend it here exploring the bed.

Hmm the dining table looks pretty sturdy,wonder what it'd take to break it.

"Maybe explore the town?" She said and even though her back was to me I could tell she was rolling her eyes.

"I'll go to the town's spa by 3 and by 4 we should start getting ready."

There goes my fantasies.

I sighed.

******

Zoe

"How do I look?" I asked Eli spinning around.

His eyes darkened "you look ravishing."

"Thank you" I grinned giving him a quick kiss. He tried to deepen it but I pushed him away. "Huh huh."