9

Zoe

After helping Charlie and her mom settle into their new home, after a lot of show of gratitude I finally left them alone.

I checked the time. 7:30 pm.

I'm thirty minutes late for our girls night. Oh well. Ava and Neil will understand.

Today the location is Lucas and Neil's home. The last time it was at Ava's and the next time it'd be mine.

I paused at the large gate at Neil's house and placed my thumb into the little pad hidden into the wall.

There was a low beeping sound and the gates swung open quietly.

I revved in and was surprised to see three other cars parked beside Neil and Ava's car.

I got out with a shrug carrying the bag filled with junk food and two bottles of wine.

I opened the front door with a loud "Honey!, I'm home!."

I walked into the living room to see Luke watching a basketball game animatedly with Christian sitting beside him also yelling at the tv screen.

"Hey guys" I greeted and they answered me with a grunt their eyes not leaving the tv.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen to place the bag on one of the countertops.

I walked up the stairs surprised the girls haven't kicked Luke and Christian out of the house.

I was suddenly yanked into one of the guest bedrooms. Before I could scream bloody murder a large hand covered my mouth the same time a familiar voice let out a husky "shh."

Eli.

I relaxed slightly and he released my mouth. I elbowed him in his stomach. Hard.

He let out a grunt as he let me go "what was that for?."

I spun around to face him with a glare "oh I don't know. Maybe for the heart attack you almost gave me!" I snapped at him.

He smirked "can't I just say hi?"

"You do it in a civilised and mature manner" I replied eying him slightly. One would find it hard to believe he was thirty with how immature he was.

His gaze fell to my mouth and his eyes darkened "I've wanted to do this since forever hope you don't mind?" He muttered.

I glared at him "well I do mind!"

The words were barely out of my mouth when I was suddenly crowded by Eli's broad body pinning me against the wall.

"Eli, what are you..."

His lips were on mine before I could complete the question. My shocked gasp was swallowed by his mouth allowing his questing tongue to plunge into my mouth.

A thrill of pleasure ran down my spine and I found it hard to swallow the moan rising in my throat.

He gripped my hair in a tight fist kissing me like his life depended on it.

Eli grabbed the back of my thighs hoisting me up and I instinctively clamped my legs around his waist.

He ran one hand down my throat and a deep moan escaped my throat.