11

Eli

I woke up with the mother of all hangovers. I slowly slit my eyes open but closed it back as the bright sunlight streaming through the window almost blinded me.

I was on the floor with pillows propped all around me and a comforter over me.

Just what the bloody hell happened last night?.

I slowly sat up and a small hand towel fell from my forehead. What the hell?.

I stand up gingerly still feeling slightly groggy. The only thing on my mind right now being coffee. Coffee.

Coffee.

I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower after brushing my teeth. I put on the first clothes my hand reached before limping down the stairs slowly making my way to the kitchen.

I came to a halt as I heard movements coming from behind the door.

What the...

I opened the door confused as hell and was immediately assaulted with a delicious aroma and a half naked Zoe.

I staggered back in surprise as hot raw lust hit me. I took in a deep breath trying to control my self as I watched her move around the kitchen.

She switched off the stove with a satisfied sigh and turned around.

She squealed jumping back slightly when she saw me her hand moving to her throat.

"Eli!. You scared me!"

I slowly trailed my eyes down her body as the light blue shirt she was wearing rode dangerously up her thigh. My shirt.

The sunlight streaming through the window rendering the shirt transparent.

Fuck.

"How are you feeling now?" She asked unaware of the thoughts going through my head.

My eyes reluctantly moved back to her face at the question. She absently lifted her hand and shoved her stunning hair away from her face with a little frown.

She looked so beautiful. Ethereal even, with her Auburn tresses clinging to her smooth cheeks and spilling down her waist.

She looked like...home.

Like someone in a trance I walked to her slowly my heart pounding.

"Eli?" She frowned.

Then I remembered she asked me a question but I couldn't for the life of me remember what she asked.

I lifted my hand to her forehead and smoothed out the wrinkles "you're so beautiful" I said my voice coming out in a croak.

Zoe

I didn't know what to make of his words but my treacherous heart leaped before it started racing.

I decided to ignore him, he must still be feeling slightly delirious. I lifted my face to ask him how he was feeling again but then his lips were on mine.

Hot. Persuasive. Demanding.

My response was immediate. I couldn't help it.

I looped my arms around his neck returning the ferocity of his kiss yielding my body to him.

He nipped at my bottom lip and I opened up to him like a flower allowing his tongue to invade my mouth.