2

Zoe

Sam's words caused an uproar and everyone rushed him immediately, myself not excluded.

"Where's she?" Mum exclaimed
"What does she look like?"
"How's Ava?"
"How's Christian?"
"Does she look like a potato?"

The last one from Grayson.

"Calm down everyone. Mother and daughter her doing just fine. Christian is with Ava and the nurses are currently taking care of mother and child. Christian will be our soon with his daughter" Sam said.

"Our first granddaughter" Mom said to dad emotionally and they embraced each other.

I smiled to myself, impatient to see my niece. Between Rogan and Sam our parents had six grandchildren, all of them boys so I can understand how exciting this must be for them since they only had one daughter, me.

The little princess is going to be spoiled.

Grayson walked over and hugs me "Looks like you're no longer the Taylor princess"

I hug him back with a laugh "I graduated to Queen fucker"

Over an hour later, the room opened and Christian came out with a little bundle wrapped in a pink blanket in his arms.

"Everyone, meet Paris Teagan Taylor"

I practically jogged over to him fighting everyone else to be the first to get to him but mom's voice stopped us all.

"No one should take her from Christian, as her grandmother I get to carry her first" so said the queen.

We all waited impatiently as mom fussed over Paris, before handing her to dad.

"Hello princess. We've all been impatient to meet you"

Paris was slowly passed around the room from oldest to youngest, of course being the youngest I was the last to hold her and I made sure to bitch about it the entire time before she was finally given to me.

One glance at her auburn hair, a few shades darker than my own, her peaceful face, and her rosebud lips and I fell in love.

I already loved her, of course I did. But I didn't know I could love her more than I already did before.

"Hey baby" my voice was a little shaky but I didn't mind. We were all emotional "I'm your favourite aunt Zoe."

She yawned scrunching up her face and I turned to mush.

"Okay that's enough everyone. Time for the princess to go to sleep" Sam said marching over to me to collect her.

I turn my back to him "just a few more minutes Samuel. She's been sleeping for the past nine months"

He rolled his eye at me and snatch her from me "Don't mind your Auntie. She doesn't realize you just battled your way into the world and need your beauty sleep"

I watch Sam walk alway with her longingly before entering the room to visit with Ava.

Neil was already with her and they were talking.

"Hello mama" I greet her with a smile.

"Zoe! Have you seen Paris? She looks just like Norma doesn't she? Isn't she absolutely gorgeous!" She grins widely her face glowing. She looked absolutely radiant.

I chuckle softly "she's stunning. And I thought she looked exactly like me, not mom"

"Well since you and Norma are practically identical, I think it's safe to say she looks like both of you. Only her eyes will determine who she looks like, and I for once cannot wait" Neil said.