Part 1

Edd glances over at a certain hat wearing ginger. Their eyes lock for a moment before he panics and whips his head around. 'I hope he didn't notice!' he thinks frantically. He fidgets nervously and pretends to study something in his book. He blushes noticing that the page he had flipped to was part of the male anatomy section. He slammed the book closed and buried his red face in his hands. 'I hope he didn't see that! Would he really care? I mean... those rumors can't be true, right?' Edd finds himself staring at the redhead again and quickly pulls his hat over his eyes with a groan.

Kevin leaned back in his desk chair with a smirk. He had already locked eyes once with the adorable dork from across the street and he was aiming to do it again. To see that blush blaze across his cheeks and that adorable squeak... It was almost too much for the football captain. He had wanted to get closer to Edd all year and it was very slowly working but every time they would be in the same room, Edd would still be increasingly nervous which would make Kevin nervous. Kevin didn't get nervous when he was trying to court someone, at least not until now.

Edd waited a few minutes before stealing another glance at his crush. He felt his heartbeat speed up a little as he studied every detail of his face. He gave a rather loud sigh as he imagined what it'd be like to kiss one of the most popular boys in school.

Kevin caught a loud sigh and glanced at Edd out the corner of his eye. He turned and locked eyes with him before winking and turning back to face the front. He didn't really want to get in trouble but he wanted to keep flirting with the smartest Dork in the school.

Edd gives a shocked "eep!" before hiding his face in his orange shirt. The bell rings a few minutes later and he jumps up and scurries past Kevin's desk and out of the room, not realizing that his hips swayed slightly from his brisk movement.

'God damn...' Kevin thought, watching Edd scurry past. Those hips were doing things to Kevin that was going to send him into fits. Ohhh and that adorable little squeak again...! They had their next class together too but he needed to concentrate in this class. He was tittering on the edge on falling off his 3.0 GPA and if he did that his parents would take him off his sports teams. So no more playful flirting for this class, but it will continue... He was determined to make the dork his.

Edd gulps as Kevin takes his assigned seat behind him. He tried to focus on anything that wasn't the boy sitting less than a foot away from him. A small whimpering moan escapes his lips as a heavy sigh hits the back of his neck. He shivers and tries to calm his nerves by toying with the locks underneath the hat. 'Is he doing this on purpose?!' he thinks.

Kevin sighed, trying to not get left in the dust and paying attention. If he knew this class was gonna be so hard, he wouldn't have taken it but he knew Edd was gonna be in it... He figured he would try to impress the nerd a little bit. But it was killing him! And he was no closer to the dork than he was at the beginning of the year 4 months ago! 'Damnit...' An idea struck, he needed to keep his grade at least a C. His Mother wouldn't be happy but it would be workable! He needed help... He quickly wrote a note and sent it sailing over the dork's shoulder.

Kevin sighed, trying to not get left in the dust and paying attention. If he knew this class was gonna be so hard he wouldn't have taken it but he knew Edd was gonna be in it... He figured he would try to impress the nerd a little bit. But it was killing him! And he was no closer to the dork than he was at the beginning of the year 4 months ago! 'Damnit...' An idea struck... He needed to keep his grade at at least a C. His Mother wouldn't be happy but it would be workable! He needed help... He quickly wrote a note and sent it sailing over the dork's shoulder.

Edd gasps as a sheet of paper landed on his desk. 'Oh dear! Should I or shouldn't I?! What could he want?" He slowly opens the note and turns bright red. He scribbles a "Yes" and tosses back over his shoulder. The orange shirt immediately returns to cover his face as he tries to come up with every reason as to why Kevin had winked at him and was now asking for help.