Part 5

Morning arrives in the cul-de-sac, the Sun quickly making its way into bedroom and rousing the sleeping inhabitants. Edd was up before the Sun crested over the trees, packing his bag full of food and homework, double and triple checking to make sure everything was in his messenger bag. He steps outside of his house with a big smile plastered on his face. He shifts his bag carefully so as not to disturb their lunch and patiently waits for Kevin to emerge from his house.

The garage door opens and Kevin emerges and heads for his bike. He waves Edd over and hands him a helmet. "Hey Babe" he smiles and leans down for a kiss.

Edd connects their lips and smiles into the kiss. "Good morning, Love." He puts the helmet on and nervously climbs onto the motorcycle. "Will you go slow again?" he asks kindly.

"Of course. I have to go the speed limit though." Kevin smiles as Edd's hands wrap around his waist. "Hang on, k?" Kevin took off out of the cul-de-sac, taking extra care now that he had someone else to take care of. Edd clings to Kevin for dear life the entire ride. They safely arrive to school and he climbs off with wobbly legs. "T-thanks... U-um..." he looks up with nervous blue eyes at his boyfriend.

"What's wrong?" Kevin asked, getting off his bike and grabbing his backpack from the side saddle bags, smirking the entire time.

"I wanted to kiss you but..." Edd's eyes shift away as his voice trails off.

"You can... I would love it. Unless you're uncomfortable with it" Kevin leans against his bike, crossing his ankles.

"No it's not that I'm uncomfortable. It's just...I don't want you to be bullied like I am."

"I won't be bullied, babe... If I am, I'll take care of it just like I'll take care of you being bullied. You're my boyfriend now, if you wanna kiss me, then do it."

"A-alright..." Edd stands on his toes and places a soft kiss on Kevin's cheek. "Behave today, Love."

"Noooo... I don't wanna." Kevin lightly pulled Edd to him and nuzzles into his neck while leaning back against his bike again.

Edd squirms a bit and tries to control his downstairs problem "Y-you have to Kevin."

Kevin smirked and kissed behind Edd's ear "Fine, but I expect to see you at lunch."

Edd gives a breathy shudder as Kevin's breath hits his skin. "Y-you w-will."

"Alright, go on. And remember, if anyone messes with you. Get to me or Nazz or Nat, okay?"

"The same goes for you Kevin. No fighting."

"I promise to not start any fights unless they throw the first punch. That acceptable?"

"I suppose that's the best I'll get huh?"

Kevin just smirked "You're welcome, babe. Get to class. I'll see ya at lunch." Kevin leaned down and kissed Edd in the cheek before walking off down the hallway to his first class. He shared his first class with Nat and Nazz but he knew that Nazz probably saw him kiss his dork last night and called Nat and his Mother. The wildfire gossip chain is still as wild as ever in PCH! He took his seat and Nat immediately turned.

"Soooooooo, a little birdie told me that you got a pretty sweet good night kiss from our resident genius last night!"

"Shut up Nat" Kevin grins with an eye roll.

Lunch rolls around and Edd rushes out to find the perfect spot for them to eat. He sets up their food and texts Kevin. "I'm at the table behind the pillar" he grins and happily waits for his new boyfriend to appear.