Part 20

Thomas growls through gritted teeth. Kathleen tries to choke out a response but gives out a heavy moan instead. Her hips rise to meet his every thrust as she tightens around him. He leans over and envelops her in a passionate kiss before whispering in her ear. "Cum with me Kath..." Kathleen gives a soft scream as her body soars with pleasure.

"Tom, that was amazing..." she whispers once she regains her composure. "Only the best for such an amazing woman" he says with a loving smile as he begins to clean her off.

"Ma?" Kevin's voice rings out from downstairs.

"They're back already?!" Kathleen asks frantically throwing her clothes back on and fixing her hair.

Thomas gives an amused chuckle and begins dressing as well "You go out there first. I'll wait a bit then come out. I don't think it'd be wise to let them know about us yet."

Kathleen rushes out of the room and nearly collides with her son. "Uh! Er! H-hello Kevin! D-did you and Edd have fun?" she asks as casually as possible. Her son gives her a knowing smirk causing her to back up in defense. "W-what's that look for?"

"I had a great time, seems you did too..." he smirked.

"W-what do you mean?!" Kathleen asks, blushing hard as she wipes sweat drenched hair from her forehead.

Kevin comes close and whispers to her "Your hair looks like Edd's after we get done doin' what we do. Learn to hide it better" he chuckles before heading to his room and waiting for Edd to finish helping his Dad.

"K-Kevin Barr, you are grounded the moment we get back home, young man!" Kathleen calls to him as he walks off. She gives an embarrassed huff before going back into her room.

"What's wrong Darlin'?" Thomas asks as he embraces her.

"Kevin knows..." she whispers.

"I think he's known before we even knew" the officer chuckled. "It's alright. I'm sure he won't say anything about it."

*@*

"Hello father. I wasn't expecting you to be home so early. Mother said there was something you wanted to show me?" Edd asked as he made his way downstairs to the (now shared) lab.

"I wanted to help protect you and Kevin and your mothers... I would like help creating a super strong pepper spray and tasers. You need something small enough to be easily concealed but not take down the power of it... two great minds are greater than one, right?" Michael grins.

"Uh....I suppose so." Edd says with a blush, never remembering being on the receiving end of one of Michael's grins. "Where do we start?"

"Right now, if you would like... I've gotten a bunch of new chemicals that, when added together, can make some pretty strong concoctions."

"Are you sure you want me to handle them? I can get a bit clumsy sometimes" Edd admits bash fully as he eyes some of the items laid across the lab table.

"You are just what I need to do this project... Fathers and sons do things all the time together. Even if Charles wasn't a factor, I would still want to do something like this with you" Michael grasped Edd's shoulder looking his son in the eyes.

Edd turns bright red and turns away. "I-I didn't know you ever wanted to spend time with me like this..." he admits, still not used to having his parents around and showering him with attention.

"Of course, I want to spend time with you. You're my son, my only son. This is part of my own personal apology to you. Come on, give it a chance... it'll be fun!"