Part 15

The next morning, Kevin makes sure he is up early and eats and is outside waiting when Edd comes out. He's anxiously bouncing back and forth on the balls of his feet while he waits, he would be lying if he said that he was not concerned about Edd.

"Good morning, Kevin" Edd says just over a whisper. He looks up at his boyfriend with tired, cried out eyes.

Kevin's smile drops "Edd... What happened?" he cups his face, bringing him in for a tight hug.

Edd sniffs and shakes his head "It's nothing..."

"Don't lie to me, Edd. Don't you dare... You don't have to tell me right now. Why don't we just walk to school, k? C'mon..." Kevin kissed his head and pulled him along down the sidewalk.

Edd sniffs and follows Kevin like a puppy. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get upset."

"It's okay to be upset, just don't lie about it to me. That's all."

"I don't want to burden you. You have a lot to worry about without having to deal with my problems as well."

Kevin turned quickly and grabbed Edd into a tight hug, kissing him passionately, sucking Edd's bottom lip into his mouth and biting gently. Breaking the kiss, he looked into light blue eyes. "Stop it. We're together, that means I'm with you forever."

Edd gasps as he struggles to catch his breath. "K-Kevin..." he manages to stutter.

"You better?" Kevin cracks a small smirk.

"No, now I'm turned on and upset that we can't do anything about it..." he pouts.

"Well, I have no practice tonight and my Mom is working late, won't be home until midnight... Soooooooo..." Kevin leered.

Edd grins and leans in for another stolen kiss. "We should sneak away somewhere else. My parents think I'll be with you until six. It'd be best not to risk being seen going into your house."

"Ooooo, I like that... If only my bike was ready...! Wanna go to the school's library and make out like sexy teenagers?"

"What if we get caught?" Edd blushes. "The whole school will know! Mrs. Jacobs will never look at me the same way again!"

"That makes it all the more fun, babe!" Kevin chuckles. "I think it would be sexy... pick you up by your hips and grind against you against the books you love so much. Me or books... Make your choice!"

Edd shifts in an attempt to hide the bulge forming in his shorts. "You, of course, but if we get caught I'm going to break up with you, Kevin."

"Where would you like to go then? I don't care as long as your legs are around my waist!" Kevin grinned and walked off.

"Ut-tuh! Sir!" Edd calls back, he decides to just head to class with a small grin and chuckle.

"Love you!" Kevin calls down the hall as he enters his class room, catching a glimpse of Edd's stumble and red face. The day passes without incident and Edd packs his belongings to leave. He walks outside and waits for Kevin outside behind the library walls.

Kevin slinks behind Edd quietly before whispering low in his ear "Hey babe..."

Edd yelps and jumps three feet into the air before turning around and landing a firm hand on Kevin's chest. "Don't do that!" Kevin quickly wraps his arms around Edd and brings him close to him. Leaning his head down, he presses his lips to Edd's sweetly and eventually deepening it, as a silent apology. Edd moans and tangles his fingers through Kevin's hair. He pulls away panting and grinning "I missed you, too, Love."