Part 6

Kevin opens his eyes and takes a look around the room when the ceiling didn't look familiar. A weight on his side made him look down and take in his sleeping boyfriend. He smiled and kissed his forehead softly. Edd moans softly and smiles in his sleep "Kevin..." A smile graces Kevin's face as a devilish idea came to mind. He gently rolled Edd onto his back and crawled on top of him. Kevin gently started to kiss his jaw and neck, paying close attention to the spots that he found the night before.

Edd moans as his dream about their first official date quickly turns naughty. The thought of Kevin's soft yet rough lips on his skin instantly turns him on. His breathing quickens as he dreams of the lips traveling along his neck. "Ah...Kevin..." he moans.

Kevin moans as his dork moans his name. Shocks of pleasure run the whole of Kevin's spine and coil in his belly. 'This was a bad idea. I just wanted to wake him up' but he couldn't stop himself and he continued to kiss and nibble on Edd's neck.

Edd's hips roll in his sleep as he becomes even more excited. The feel of the lips make him nearly rock hard. His grinding hips continue to rock as he pants in his sleep. Kevin had to stop... He just had to. If things went any further, he just knew Edd was gonna flip. "Edd, wake up! You're killing me here..."

"Kevin? Wha- what's wrong?" he asks slightly panicked.

"You just gotta wake up... You were dreaming and I got a little carried away. I'm sorry..." Kevin was blushed and so hard he hurt but he didn't want Edd to know that just yet.

Edd sits up and gives Kevin a confused puppy dog look, still not fully comprehending what had happened. "Sorry for what? What'd you do?" he leans over places a soft kiss on his red cheek. "Did something happen while I was asleep?"

"I wanted to wake you up to some sweet kissing but instead you kinda just went with it. You started moaning and moving against me. It was really hot..." Kevin smiled and grabbed his hand. "That's why I had to actually wake you up. I didn't want to take advantage of you."

Edd turns bright red from embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"

"Relax, it's me, not you" Kevin cupped his cheeks and brought him close, gently kissing him.

Edd returns the kiss then looks into Kevin's green eyes. "It's alright. It wasn't really your fault either."

"Why didn't you wake me up? I would have gone home" Kevin stretched his stiff arms up to the ceiling.

"I didn't want you to go home..." Edd admits shyly.

"Good, cuz I wouldn't have wanted to leave" Kevin nuzzles into Edd's neck.

Edd notices the present left behind from his dream begin to twitch back to life. "I-I...Kevin? Do you think maybe I can practice kissing you again?" he asks innocently, a small blush coming across his cheeks.

"I don't think you need any practice but you can always kiss me, you don't need to ask" Kevin smiles and gets face to face with him.

Edd turns beet red again and pulls back a little before summoning the courage to capture his lips in a short but passionate kiss. "Are you sure that's alright? You can tell me the truth, Kevin."

"The truth is your lips are very soft and I love feeling them against mine" Kevin kisses him again, enjoying the blush running across Edd's face.

Edd shakes a little from the confession but steadies his nerves so that he can grab ahold of Kevin's hand and kiss the light freckle that hid between his ear and neck. "What about that?"

"Getting brave, aren't we?" Kevin chuckled while squeezing Edd's hand lightly.

"More like showing a bit of my hidden side" Edd says with a seductive tone. The tone disappears as quickly as it came as he sits up and climbs off the couch. "Would you like some breakfast?" he asks sticking his head in the fridge and pulls out a few ingredients. "I can make an omelet. What do you like in yours?"