These...People

Axel's POV

And, it's the beginning of another school year again in this high school where everything sucks. I really hate it. Scratch that, I despise it. They actually teach us bullshit instead of things that we need to, for the real world. Like, seriously, have you used trigonometry in real life? Honestly, my crush is the only one who motivates me to go to school. Call me a hormonal teenager who can't keep it in his pants but hey, I'm not the only one. Speaking of, I wonder where my best friend went? James I mean. It took him so long, I've been sitting down on this bench inside the cafeteria for 30 minutes and he's still not here.

"Babe!" An alien from Mars shouted.

And here he is, James. He walked towards me waving his hand like an idiot. Maybe you're wondering why this idiot calls me babe? It started when we had a roleplay and we decided to put all the characters' names on a bowl and all of us picked from it. And guess what?! We ended up as couples in the story. I guess it just stuck after that. But don't make any conclusions, the last time I checked, he is straight as a ruler and he kept on telling me that the times he had sex is more than the age of my father but I actually don't believe that bullshit.

"Hi James!" I greeted him with a frown because of that babe thingy. "Would you like me to cut your dick off?"

"Aw...babe's in a bad mood..." He playfully said while pouting.

"James..." I told him threateningly.

"Fine. Fine." While crossing his arms in his chest and still pouting.

Shit, he's here. My crush, Troy, just entered the cafeteria with his best friend, Mason, beside him. For a second I thought they were sitting with us but he passed the table without even looking at us. Rude. Welp another downside of not being that popular.

"Ehem! Your saliva's dripping, babe" James said snapping me out of my daydreams.

"Jealous much?" I smirked as I dreamily watched Troy laugh from their table and he immediately went quiet.

I guess I'm in love but, I don't know. It's too early to tell. Hell, I don't even know if he's gay or at least bisexual. If he was, I guess I have a chance but if he's not, then I don't. Thankfully, nobody cares about your sexuality here in school. The only plus side of it. So there'll be no rumors about him or his sexuality, which is a down side. A loud chatter was heard as the spawns from hell decided it was time to eat. Ivy and Roxanne. They are those typical bitches you see in most of the schools. Sluts, I know. Nope just kidding, we don't slut shame in this household. They flirt with anyone, as in everyone, who has a dick which includes all the male species, but who cares? Honestly, go get laid, girl just not with my crush please?

I watched as they sauntered their way towards their table and Troy and Mason just smiled at them. Slight turn off. Like, really?

"Calm down, babe" James said, putting his arms on my shoulders.

"They are so desperate! Maybe their vaginas are itching to have dicks in them" I angrily told James.

"Oh, I thought we don't slut shame in this household?" he snickered.

"Oh shut up, can't I be a hypocrite for a second?" I huffed.

Roxanne flirtily smiled at Troy and decided that she wanted to sit on his lap. The nerve?! And the bad thing is, Troy just went with it. I didn't know he liked sluts. Okay, I gotta stop, calm down, Axel, we don't slut shame in this household.

"Babe, calm down...you can always flirt with me anyways" James said with an annoying smirk on his face.

"Really, babe?" I flirted back. I kissed him on the cheeks and when I looked at his face he was really shocked.