Karma Did It For Me {Book 1 Finale}

Tom's POV

The car was completely quiet as I drove back to the camp. I slowed down as I reached the pathway towards the camp.

"We're here" I informed them. "We just need to walk in the path and we will soon see the camp."

They nodded and we started walking through the forest. Thank god I still remember how to go to the camp cause this is confusing as fuck. All the trees are identical and it will really make you dizzy going around in circles nowhere to go.

"Are we there yet?" Justin asked.

"Nope, just a few minutes before we reach the camp" I answered.

"Why did you put your camp in here?" Shauna asked. "You can be easily lost here."

"That's the point!" I said smiling. "The point is to lose the intruders. They would be lost out here which makes our camp basically invisible to bad guys."

"Nice. Strategic." Shauna said in awe.

"We're here" I announced as we saw a big gate towering all of us.

"Tom's back!" Courtney shouted from the tall post overlooking the outside.

"Open the door!" Heather shouted.

Those two are our archers but I bet Axel is better than the two of them combined.

"Lacy! Tom's back!" Courtney shouted.

A door from a cabin opened revealing Lacy with a stern look. For all the ones who wonder why Lacy is now the leader of this place is because she and Walter had a relationship but she soon realized that Walter is a bad guy and we decided to take him out to make her the leader. Everyone knows the plan since all of them hates Walter so they were more than happy to be under Lacy.

"Sky! Can you take the others and tour them around?" Lacy ordered. "Tom, I need to talk to you about something."

Sky quickly approached Troy and the others to tour them around but Troy remained still.

"I need to talk to you" he told Lacy.

"We have nothing to talk about" she said coldly. "If you will excuse me, I need to talk to Tom. Nice seeing you again."

Lacy walked back to the cabin and gestured me to come with her. I decided to just to get this over it. I went in and slowly closed the door.

"Where are the others?" She asked with anger in her voice.

"The others doesn't want to be here." I said. "I did my best to make them come but I wasn't able to."

"Who left?" She asked now calm.

"Axel, Mr. Anderson, Camila, Ace, and Ivy" I stated.

"Did you meet someone named Phoebe?" She asked.

"No. I already met everyone and there was no one who is named Phoebe." I said, confused.

"Oh, good" she said smiling. "Karma already did it for me."

"Why are you so mad at them?" I asked having no idea why she is really mad at them.

"It's a long story" she said. "It's none of your business. Change of topic, how's you and Axel?"

"We're together now" I said smiling.

"Woah, didn't expect that" she said. "Good for you. I told you it would benefit us both."

I just nodded and smiled.

"Do you truly love him?" She asked. "Even if he left you here?"

"Yes" I said. "The distance doesn't matter as long as you love each other."

"Okay, fine!" She said smiling. "You are getting super cheesy."

I said my goodbyes and went to check on the others.

Troy's POV

When I saw Lacy once again, it brought back all my feelings towards her. I saw how much she changed. She was so different from who she was before this all happened. I barely listened to Sky who toured us around.

"So, here are the cabins where you will be sleeping" she said pointing it. "Four people can live inside, there is a double deck there, kitchen and a toilet and a living room all enough for all of you."

We continued walking around and met a couple of people.

"How many are there in here?" Shauna asked.

"We're still 10 at the moment but since you are here we are now 15" she answered. "So okay, the archers up on the front are Courtney and her girlfriend Heather. They serve as our first line of defense."

Then she pointed to a group of people working.

"Those are Noah, Scarlett, Ash, and Charles" she said pointing to each one of them. "That guy over there, the buff one, is Ryuki my boyfriend. That girl reading over there is Bridget she's our nurse here.

Oh so Charles is here. I kinda pity him even after what his family did to us cause he just lost his wife and son, how hard is that?

"That is Lacy and Tom's  room and that one next to it is our armory and that room beside it is our storage room. You can find food and water that you will need." she said. "So that's the end of the tour! You can now go to your rooms and rest up. I think the 4 of you can give us a hand around here."

"Thank you" Mason said.

We walked back to our room and saw how big it was. It was surprisingly cozy and beautiful.

"I'll take a bath first." I said.

The others just nodded and I stepped in surprised that they have enough water for all of us to use for taking a bath. When I finished, I saw a camouflage shirt and pants on my supposed to be bed.

"Sky dropped by awhile ago to give us the clothes we can wear" Mason informed me as I looked confused.

"Oh," was all I said and I wore it and it really fits.

I laid down on my bed and wondered how I can get Lacy back. I really miss her. The thing between Axel and I...I think I just saw Lacy through him which made me have some temporary feeling for him. Now, he's happy with Tom so I really didn't do any damage. I just hoped that wherever they went is a good place for them to survive this. I felt really sleepy and my mind tells me that this place will serve as our home for a long time. I'm willing to protect this place if it means we get live in here cozily. This is only the beginning, soon those zombies would be gone while we build something important here, civilization.

A/N: that is the end of this book my friends. Wait for the book 2 which would have longer and more chapters. I don't even know if people would read this. If you reached this part, thank you for reading this. I know it sucks. Forgive me. But I would do my best to improve my skill. Sorry for the typos, wrong grammars, and wrong spelling. Please vote and comment.

Book 2 is up.

Q: thoughts on the camp and the people in it?