Yes

Ethan's POV

"Are we there yet?" I asked Rome.

"You've asked the same question for fifteen times" he said jokingly and continued walking through the forest.

"Oh, you counted all of that" I said shyly. "Is it still far though?"

"You've asked that for nine times" he said laughing.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'll stop talking" I said and scratched the back of my head

"It's okay, I like hearing your voice" he said and abruptly stopped. "There is an undead around."

As he spoke, I heard grumbles and moans near us. An undead started moving towards our direction. I placed a hand on his shoulder to let him know that I'll kill it. He nodded in answer and I threw my spear landing it on it's head. I walked towards it to pick my spear up and I noticed something. On its neck hanged my necklace that I lost when Jiro and I was finding a camp to stay in. I immediately removed it from the dead and cleaned it a bit with the hem of my shirt. I stared at the pendant which is a silver bow and arrow that reminded me of Jiro the reason why I wore it around. I huffed and placed it back on my neck now being unfamiliar with something hanging on my neck.

"Hey, what took you so long?" Rome asked as he approached me.

"Uh, nothing. I found the necklace that I lost on the way back to the camp" I said, leaving out Jiro from the story.

"Okay, let's go we're near" he said and held my hand once again.

He guided me through the forest and at the far end, I saw that the rows of trees stopped and it led to a cliff. I looked at Rome to ask why is he bringing me to a cliff but when I saw his face I saw how amazed he is despite the fact he had seen these for a few times.

"I can't help but to be amazed at this place" he said as if he read my mind.

The view below showed a larger forest. The greenery covered most of the ground below us. If you looked directly, rows of hills continued on and above it was the sun rising. I was shocked by this because we were travelling for hours and I didn't even notice it. I lost my train of thought when he nudged me with his shoulder.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked me with concern on his face.

"I'm okay" I truthfully said. "The view just took my breath away. Literally."

He laughed heartily at my statement.

"I get it. When Axel and I saw this spot before, I was shocked too." He said while smiling.

"Wait, you brought Axel here too?" I said, slightly bringing my mood down.

"Oh, don't worry. There's nothing between him and I" he said and held my hand, bringing my mood up once again. "It's just that I told him that we could go out of camp so that he can relax for a while and he said yes. So, when we explored too far from home, we saw this."

"Oh"

"To go straight to the point, I like you" he said avoiding my gaze but still held my hand nonetheless,

"Isn't it too quick? You met me two months ago" I said with a smile.

"During these times, time doesn't matter" he said. "We can die at any time and I don't want to die telling myself that I should've done that, that I should've did that and all that. I just don't want to waste my time, you know?"

"Oh, I get it." I said. "That's what I use to tell Jiro when I was kind of courting him which he totally did not approve of."

"And...you just have to mention him." He said and frowned.

"I'm sorry, you do know my heart still wants him, don't you?" I asked in which he nodded his head.

"I knew-" he started saying but I cut him off by placing my finger on his soft lips.

"But, I'm not done yet." I said grinning. "But I'm starting to like you too. I'm willing, no scratch that, I want to...be with you. But there is something that I'm worrying about."

"What is it?"

"What if I'll just make you a rebound?" I asked while looking down.

"Oh, don't worry" he said grinning. "Whatever the result of this, I'll take it wholeheartedly. No hard feelings. I just want to show you how sincere I am and all."

"Okay."

"So, I want to formally ask you." He said while looking straight at my eyes and held my hand. "Can you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes" I smiled and he moved closer which I copied and we both kissed.

As our lips touched, I felt his soft ones which made me hungry for more. I opened my mouth which granted him entrance and our tongues touched. Our tongues battled out for dominance but I let him win. His tongue moved inside my mouth as if he was searching for something. I moved up without stopping our kiss and sat on his lap and started rubbing my bottom to his pants. He removed his hands from my face and placed it on my ass, grabbing it. Before it escalated to something else, I stopped it.

"I know we've made out before but I want our first time to be special so we're totally not doing in on a cliff." I told him and gave him another peck. "Let's come back to the camp they might be awake and they'll look for us."

"Right" he said as if he's in a daze.

"Hey you all right?" I asked and smiled at him still sitting on his lap.

"It's just that, my dick hurts now" he jokingly said in which I laughed at.

"We'll do it some other time" I said and I whispered something at his ears. "It's the first time that I'd be the bottom. I'm used to being the top."

When I stood up, he was still sitting and he stared at me. I just laughed at him and proceeded to pick up my weapons lying on the ground.

"Come on, stand up!" I said snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Right, right" he said and stood up.

He picked his weapons as I looked back at the view and whispered under my breath, we'll be back. He tugged at my shirt and I saw him prepared and ready to go. We walked back to the camp hand in hand. After a few hours, our camp was in sight but that was not the one I noticed. There were three people peeking from a tree looking at our camp. They were wearing the same uniform, which was camouflaged in color. They looking through binoculars and signed at each other like they were talking. I looked at Rome to see if he noticed this and his face showed that he did. He pulled me towards a big tree and we continued spying at them. As we watched them, I noticed one thing.

"Jiro?" I whipered.

A/N: Hey guys! It's been awhile since I updated but please bear with me. I'm still thinking of future plot, you know? For those reading this story, I'm sorry that it sucks, I'm not really good at this but thank you for still reading it up to this point. If you have any suggestions or comments about the story (except comments that this story sucks, I know that already AHHAHAHAHA) you can always tell me about it. Love you guys!