Strangers

Tom's POV

---FLASHBACK---

"Gather them around!" A tall man shouted.

They were the same ones who caught us back when we were split apart. Why is he here?

"Remember me?" He said smiling. "Well, don't expect that you would be forgiven any time soon for doing that to us. I lost 25 men for that shit you pulled!"

"I wasn't us who trapped those undead inside." I snapped.

"Oho! Someone's brave in here!" He said with a laugh. "Bring him here."

"Don't touch him, asshole!" Lacy shouted and tried to fight the man with his dagger.

She tried to at least hit the man but he was able to dodge all of her attacks and was able to knock her out of her feet. Their leader, the tall man, dragged her towards the center along with Noah. I felt somebody pushing me and when I looked back it was one of their men and the three of us were told to kneel down.

"Now, for what you people did!" He said. "I'm gonna kill the two of you, right now!"

"No! You can't do that!" Sky shouted.

"Ugh! Shut it!" The man said angrily. "Rome, lock all of them in that cabin and block the windows."

"Yes sir" he said and proceeded to do what this evil man ordered.

"Please, just go." I pleaded.

"No can do" he said with a laugh. "We're not yet finished here."

He started pacing in front of us as if he were thinking hard.

"Since, you didn't do much resistance then one can do" he said while smirking.

"What are you going to do?" I asked fearfully.

"I'm here! I'm here!" A familiar voice shouted.

As I was going to turn my head back, the man in front of us got distracted. Lacy and I stood up to at least knock some of the men out. We were able to take down 5 but we were stunned as we heard a gun shot. I looked at my back and saw Bridget with a gun shot directly in the head. We weren't able to move which gave the other men to catch us in a headlock. The man let out a loud laugh and pointed his gun to Noah and fired it on the head. Lacy and I were too shocked to move and everything seems so blurry as my brain tries to catch up on what is happening. Everything happened so quickly and I wasn't even able to help. Ryuki and the others were brought out and their expressions were the same as ours. Shocked. They were planted on their spot and was not able to move as they took in the scene in front of them.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that," the man laughed. "My name is Geoff Rogers. That's my son Rome Rogers and my daughter Shirley Rogers. That right there is my right hand man William Rodriguez."

He pointed them one by one as he introduces them. The others really look like decent people, I don't even know why they are this cruel.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, my family and I would like a nice sleep after this long day" Geoff said as he entered a room with his son and daughter.

"EVERYBODY GO TO YOUR ROOMS!" William shouted. "It'll be a long day tomorrow."

Their men grabbed us in our sleeves and dragged us to our rooms.

"We want silence from your rooms. No noise." William said.

We were pushed inside the room and that was when the others started crying after losing Bridget and Noah. We already knew each other for a few months so everybody's already attached to each other's presence here in the crap. We jumped on our seats after a loud banging on the door.

"I said no noise!" William shouted from the other side.

"What are we going to do now?" Lacy said in between muffled sobs.

For the record, this is the first time I saw her crying in the whole time I was with her. Figures, since Bridget is one of the people who she was close to. Also, for the first time, no one knows what to do. We just decided to rest after a traumatic day. When I woke up, Scarlett was pacing around the room, bothered.

"Why are you looking so bothered this early in the morning?" Ryuki asked clearly annoyed of her pacing back and forth.

"It's just that, earlier this morning, William came inside our room-"

"WHAT?!" Ryuki shouted, cutting off Scarlett.

"Calm down, babe" Sky said while patting her boyfriend's back.

"Yeah, and he took Ash with him." Scarlett finished.

"And they're not back yet?" Lacy asked.

Scarlett nodded and I can't help but to worry too. After a long akward silence, banging from the door was heard. I opened it and it was Geoff's daughter.

"Hey um, I know that we didn't start off nicely." She said shyly. "But I hope we can restart all over again, that's why we're inviting you to our small feast. We cooked enough food for all of us."

"Yeah, we'll just change" I replied nicely and closed the door after she walked away.

"Are we even supposed to trust them?" Courtney asked. "They've done so much damage already!"

"We haven't ate anything yet since yesterday" Sky said. "I don't think we have any choice."

Everyone went silent, trying to figure out what to do. I, for one, wouldn't like to eat anything that was given by those cruel man but I also have to think about others too. They must be hungry since we haven't had anything yet since yesterday.

"Well, we won't lose anything if we ate some of their food" Lacy said.

"I'm not going out there" Courtney said.

"Me too" Heather agreed.

"I'm sorry, I can't enjoy while Ash is missing" Scarlett said. "You can go."

"I can't go" Lacy said still sobbing.

"I'm not going as well" I said. "It's too dangerous, they might've put something in the food or something."

"Your loss." Sky said as the rest stepped out of the room.

"Ugh, they can't even understand our point" Courtney said, annoyed.

"Just let them be." I said as I laid back to my bed.

I didn't notice that I already slept on my bed and when I stood up, the door opened with Lacy and the others stepping in. They looked fine and it seems that there are no harm done.

"How was it?" I asked them.

"Well, it's great actually" Sky said as she pats her stomach. "The foods are so tasty, hope you were there."

"Yeah? It's fine my stomach can handle a few days without food" I said with a smile.

"Your loss" she said as they laid down on their own beds.

When will they learn never to trust strangers?