Leave Now

Axel's POV

"There were what?" Mr. Anderson asked with confusion.

"There were dead people entering the school right now!" Lacy said with panic. "At first we thought it was some type of prank but I saw them attack students, some were dead already!"

"So, are we going to believe you now, Lacy?" Ivy said while scrolling down on her phone. "What if you're part of this said prank?"

"Believe me! They're flooding in the school right now!" Lacy shouted while heavily panting.

Oh really? Are we that foolish? But the panic and horror on her face shows that she was telling the truth.

"Why don't you check the security cameras?" Camila suggested.

Mr. Anderson rushed and quickly looked through the cameras. We all inched towards the screen and saw that it really is true. Monsters that looked like dead human beings were indeed pouring inside our school.

"No, that has to be a stupid prank done by people who has nothing to do" Ivy tried to reason."I mean, I'm dumb but I'm not that dumb! This is impossible."

I would've believed that this was a prank if we didn't see one of the dead looking humans attack one of the students in our class biting them and as the kid fell down on the ground, the dead looking man just ate him earning a gasp from everyone in the room. I guess this is not a prank then?

"We have to do something," said Justin who was pacing back and forth in the room.

"Like what?" I asked.

"We need to leave," Troy stated.

"And face the undead empty handed?" Phoebe said, clearly annoyed.

"Then where do you think you can get a weapon in this school?" Justin asked, panic in his voice.

"Ugh! You people really are stupid!" Phoebe said.

"Hurry up! It's near the hall!" Mr. Anderson said, still watching the cameras.

"Why don't you suggest? You're the oldest here!" Roxanne said with annoyance in her tone.

Wow! For the first time, she had a point! Please give her a round of applause.

"Gym" Camila suggested.

Gym? Uh...5% loading...

"You guys are really stupid" Camila said weakly.

"What she meant was we use gym equipment" Phoebe said.

Uh...20% loading...

"Baseball bats? Ring any bell?" Camila said really annoyed.

Our mouths formed an 'O' and the sudden realisation hit us.

"Oh, thank god! Your brains finally worked" Camila sighed.

"So, who's going there?" James asked.

"Justin, Lacy and I," Phoebe said.

"I should come too." Mr. Anderson said.

"No, we need you here," Camila said.

"How about us?" Troy asked.

"All you should do is stay here, barricade the door and be quiet," Phoebe said.

"And if something goes wrong?" Mason asked.

"Leave. Meet us in the parking lot" Phoebe answered.

Well, that was good enough. At least we had a plan, better than nothing. I'll do everything to keep us all alive even if I hate some of them.

"We'll just watch you from here..." Mr. Anderson said, pointing to the cameras.