Search and Rescue

Roxanne's POV

Ow. My back hurts! Who even suggested this?! Ugh! I can't take it anymore. I looked through the windows and saw the others were still inside their cars, sleeping. I decided to go outside to enjoy the morning sunlight. Like, hello? Vitamin D! Well, the road seems peaceful and safe enough so, yah.

"Rox, why are you outside?" Ivy asked me in a sleepy voice.

"Uh, enjoying the free Vitamin D duh!" I said in an obvious voice.

"You do know, you're under the shade right?" Ivy asked me.

"Uh, duh! It's hot!" I explained.

"You really need some brain, girl." She said and laughed.

"How dare you!" I exasperatedly said.

"Quiet down, Roxanne!" Mason shouted still inside their car.

"Ugh, shut up Mason!" I shot back.

Then we heard a constant growls and moans coming from the end of the road.

"Hey!" I called Mason. "Wake up, loser!"

I knocked through the window and that seems to work because he immediately opened the door with an angry look.

"What is it?!" He angrily asked.

"Can't you hear it, dickhead?" I said in a bored voice.

He shut his mouth to listen to what I was pertaining to.

"Hurry! Wake everyone up" he told me.

I ran to Ivy to wake her up but I saw her putting on her makeup.

"Really, Ivy?"

"You never know when your Prince Charming will show up" she explained.

I rolled my eyes and decided to go to James' car instead. I knocked on their window and James immediately shot up on his seat.

"What is it?" he asked me in a sleepy voice.

"The dead." I informed him.

He immediately woke Axel and Mr. Anderson up.

"Ah!" Axel shouted in pain. "James!!"

I immediately checked on them. It's not that I'm concerned about that lil bitch but he's still part of the group so I guess we need to take care of each other. I saw him punching James' arm.

"I'm sorry" James apologised. "I forgot."

"Just slap me in the face instead of shaking my wound!" Axel said.

When he removed his hands I saw the blood trickling down.

"Ugh!" He groaned in pain.

"Sorry, babe" James jokingly said.

"Fuck off!" He shouted.

I rolled my eyes and left them alone to their own world. I honestly ship them though.

"We have to go!" Troy informed us.

"We are just bringing them with us" I told them with in an obvious tone.

"She's right" Mr. Anderson mumbled.

"We have to let them pass" James said.

"Put your cars to the side" Mr. Anderson ordered Ivy, James, and Troy.

Camila's POV

I drove back to the path I knew Phoebe took. I saw the tracks that her car left. How do I know? It's just that I'm observant. Those tire tracks wasn't there before when we passed by. I continued driving all night and I, at last, found her car parked near a house. As I remove my seat belt Ace woke up and started to check her surroundings.