I Like Him

Jiro's POV

"Let me introduce you both to everybody" Axel said and he called everyone. "Guys these are the newcomers, Ethan and Jiro."

They all waved at us and I just gave them a polite smile.

"Let me introduce my team, That guy over there is Ryuki, Shirley, the one you saw at the watch tower, my bestfriend James, and the other one on the watch tower, Sharon and another newcomer, Gabbie." Axel said.

"Okay, my turn." Lacy began. "My friend Troy over there, and the previous new comers Lisa, Larry, Anna, and Debbie."

"And last but not the least, my team." Tom said with a smile. "Shauna our ax wielder, Shirley's brother, Rome, and the rest are all new, Lorelie, Lance, Loise and Jade."

"Wow, this place is really cool." Ethan stated.

"Have you chosen what group you want to join?" Axel asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm going wherever Jiro goes." Ethan smiles.

"Yeah, I'll go to Axel's group" I said.

"Then we'll see about that. After a few hours, meet me outside the walls and we'll see your skills." Axel said. "For now, you can go to your cabin and rest up. Your cabin's number 7. It has two beds there and it already has a kitchen and a bathroom."

"Thank you" Ethan said. "But, do you have a single bed where both of us can lie on?"

"Oh, don't listen to him" I said, shameful of what he said.

"So, you're together?" Axel asked both of us.

"Yes!" "No!" We said at the same time.

For the record, I was the one who said no if you wanted to ask. Axel just laughed at us and left with a wave. Lisa approached us and guided us towards the said cabin.

"I hope you'll enjoy the place" She said. "It's not much but it's better than being outside. Don't forget to meet Axel later outside the camp. Bye!"

And she left us with the key to our cabin. She must really be a nice girl. When we opened the door, it looked very spacious inside the cabin just like what you see in a motel. It's simple but it looks very neat and well taken cared of. The bathroom was spotless clean too and the kitchen has a water supply. Might be from under the ground.

"This place is really good!" Ethan said and dropped himself onto the bed which is really soft judging how he bounced up and down a few times when he landed. "This place was the best one out of every other group that we joined."

"Yeah, you're right about this place" I said.

"It's the first time that you said I was right" He said with a grin. "You must be falling for me."

"Don't let it get into your head" I said and flicked his forhead.

"Oww"

"Rest up, we still need to impress Axel"

"Well, you don't need to impress me" Ethan said and sent me a wink.

Normally, I wouldn't have minded that small action of his but now? I really don't know. All I know is that I'm happy when he's around. I took a shower and finished after a few minutes, earning a stare from Ethan, and changed for a new clothes.

"You should take a bath too you know" I told him.

"Yup" and he stood up and went to the bathroom.

After a few minutes of me looking at the ceiling blankly he went out only wrapped with a towel. He really has a nice body. Slightly tanned and really defined body if I may say so. His abs are really popping out and I counted 8 by the way. I didn't notice that I was staring at him already for a long time until he did a fake cough.

"Loving the view?" He said with a smirk. "You know, you can just say the word and you'll have this."

"No comment" was all I said and dropped myself to the bed and covered myself with the pillow, which smelled so good by the way, and hidding my blush away from his sight.

"You have nothing to be shy about, Ji" he said and I felt his hands on my cheek below the pillow. "Aww, your face is heating up. You must be blushing then."

"No I'm not!"

"Then show me"

"No!"

"You want the hard way huh?" He said and I'm already fearing for my well being.

He held my wrist and and held it down on the bed. He then removed the pillow and he saw my blushing face.

"There, now I saw your face" he said.

And guessed what he did? He kissed me and rubbed his lower body onto mine. Feeling him. I didn't know why but I kissed him back too and we kissed for a few minutes until he started to remove my shirt and he kissed my neck. And that was the time I snapped out of it. I held his hand and stopped him.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked.

"This! This is what's wrong!" I shouted. "This is very wrong. Let's just forget about this."

He just looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. Then his eyes turned teary. He stood up and grabbed his clothes from his bed and went back to the bathroom.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I shouted and grabbed my hair in frustration.

He went out the bathroom and out of the cabin as well without even bathing me with a look. He must be mad. Really mad. I don't even know what's wrong with me! I know I liked the kiss, it was the best one I've ever had. Really. I don't know why I'm so scared to accept that I'm indeed, liking him. I went out of the room and looked for him and I saw him near the watch towers talking to, I guess, a guy named Rome. They were laughing together. As if nothing happened in this cabin.

"Struggling to accept the fact that you have fallen in love with him?" Lisa said as she walked towards me.

"How-"

"I've seen those longing looks before." She said. "You know, you better accept it now before he starts to have some feelings for Rome."

"No, you're interpreting this all wrong."

"I know what you're feeling. I've felt that before." She said. "If you still deny, then, enjoy seeing them both together. Rome's a nice guy anyways. You wouldn't mind losing to him."

"Wha-"

"It's your loss anyways" she said with a smile. "Axel's waiting for the both of you outside. Goodluck, I'm rooting for you. Both in Axel's test and Ethan."

And she left me into my own thoughts. How did she just hit a bullseye on what I was thinking? She hit everything in my mind. I looked back at Ethan and I saw him looking at me and looked away when I caught him. All I know is that...I like him.