Chapter 11- "I don't think I wan't a sugar daddy"

*Remember to vote! :D*

"You know, Destiny, you're doing quite well at this job so far. You're working very efficiently, so today you'll be working on the emails and lists," Luna Arcadia beamed, her golden eyes bright. "I'm actually not surprised though, I've seen you run off to the library multiple times this week. That's when I knew you were perfectly capable of doing this job!"

I grinned. Not only was I doing well in my pack job but the Luna actually noticed what a huge book-nerd I was. 

"Our delivery man is actually a very avid reader himself, he's constantly reading in between his breaks," she added. 

I was about to ask about the delivery man when a voice yelled out, startling the both of us,

"Arcadia! Kate needs you!" The authoritative voice lovingly called the Luna by her first name. Although Alpha Jace came across as a scary man, he was a softy at heart.

Luna Arcadia rolled her eyes and then waved apologetically at me, dashing off to tend to her husband and daughter. They were such a cute family.

I stood there at my desk, not knowing what to do. I still had a ton of work left, but the Luna had forgotten to give me the password for the pack email.

 I sat down in my spinning chair and spun around, letting my mind drift away. I thought about the delivery man who "loved to read", did he have any good book recommendations? I suddenly snickered, imagining a plump man with a thick mustache and a semi-bald head, sitting in his car reading a book while--

"Why are you spinning around in your chair looking lost?"

I spinned around to see Alexander looming over me. His golden brown hair was rumpled and  his green eyes were filled to the brim with amusement.

"Because I am," I snorted, adjusting my glasses. It was time to bring the sassy part of the old Dee back. I was definitely way more comfortable in this pack now.

"Aren't you always lost?" He rolled his eyes.

"So are you going to help me or are you going continue being useless and stare at my small height?" I asked. "Not everyone in this pack is a giant."

"5 year old. . . " He mumbled under his breath. I elbowed him, hard.

"Help me, you old man," I demanded.

"Chill, I'm coming fetus," he replied, logging into the desktop computer and opening up the email.

I found it funny how only three weeks ago, we'd been merely strangers to one another and now we were practically brother and sister.

Alex showed me the email and password and explained a few things. I thanked him but still had one question.

"So, who's this famous delivery man I gotta' give this to?" I questioned.

He raised an eyebrow. "I'm famous?"

I almost fell off my chair in a burst of laughter. Alex was the freaking delivery guy? The image of the bald mustached man popped into my head which made me laugh even harder.

"What?" He asked. I kept laughing, unable to stop. "Destiny, holy shit. I don't know when you're going to stop laughing at whatever, but leave the finished lists on the desk in my room every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday."

I made myself calm down and I apologized.

"Alright, sorry. My room, your desk, got it, chief. Or should I say. . . Delivery man?" I smothered a laugh.

He sighed, giving me an annoyed smile.

"Get to work Dest, it's Wednesday. I'll catcha' later," he waved.