Chapter 23- "Shut the hell up, you perv."

*Please vote! :) This chapter is much longer, but trust me, wait till the end and y'all will die for real. (Also this chapter get's a bit  s t e a m y  later, so if you're like 12, then gtfo)*

When I woke up in the bed the next morning, I had to remind myself that last night wasn't a dream and that it really was Alex sleeping next to me, with an arm draped around my waist.

I studied his face, taking in his breathtaking features. His defined jaw, his beautifully structured cheekbones, his soft lips, his messy brown hair. I loved everything about him. From his qualities to his laugh to his singing voice to his flaws. I was so in love with the guy who'd  picked up my broken pieces and placed them back together. 

I watched him take slow, steady breaths. I trailed my fingertips gently, tracing the outline of his lips. I didn't want to ever leave this place.

Blinking sleepily, I fell asleep again, my fingertips at his jaw.

The next time I woke up, it was because of a shrill knock at the door. I groaned and slowly pulled myself out of the bed, praying that it wasn't the Alpha again. I quickly snagged one of Alex's large t-shirts from his closet, pulling it over my head as the person continued to knock on the door. Oh well, it covered enough. 

I walked over and finally opened the door and was surprised to see Vivian and Rory.

"Hey Alexander, do you know where Destiny is?" Rory piped up. Vivian elbowed her faster than the speed of light. Rory's eyes widened in realization and I could feel both of their gaze's trailing me up and down, observing the fact that I was in nothing but Alex's shirt. I watched as Vivian's sharp violet eyes trailed to Alex behind me, sleeping in the large bed.

"Never mind. . ." Rory whispered awkwardly. Vivian gave me a cunning smile and then softly shut the door, leaving me standing in the room, my face a deeper shade of red than a tomato. Maybe telling people about Alex and I wouldn't be as easy as I thought it was going to be.

***********************************************************************

"So, you and Alex, eh?" Vivian retorted, over breakfast that morning.

I looked down at my waffles and picked around at them, trying not to smile. I failed though.

"Hah! That smile gives it all away," she laughed, elbowing me.

"Well it's about time. I guess we all saw it coming," Rosalind added. "We were just waiting until everything finally fell into place."

"Yeah there was so much tension between you guys over the past few weeks, we started wondering if we were wrong," Rory explained, with a mouth full of pancakes and syrup dribbling down her chin. She grabbed a napkin and dabbed away it, continuing to speak. "But I guess all that tension's gone now, am I right?" She winked.

I furrowed my brows.

"What do you mean?"

Rory raised her eyebrows a few times and then leaned in.

"Y'know, sexual  tension."

We all burst out in a series composed of gasps and snorting laughter. She was just too much sometimes.

"Alright let's move on from that topic before Rory makes it anymore awkward," I exclaimed. 

"Well yeah, it's hard to believe that she's going to turn 20 tomorrow when you're already more mature then her," Rosalind giggled.

Rory gave her a glare.

"It's hard to believe that you're not 30 yet!" she shot back.

"Alright girls, tone it down here," Vivian rolled her eyes, with a smile. "But speaking of your birthdays, what exactly are we doing?"