E p i l o g u e- "Food over bae, anyday"

*Do me a favour and vote one last time! :D*

I was cuddled up next to him, lounged comfortacbly in a lacy black bralette paired with silky maroon shorts, displaying my long, lean, and tan legs. He sat next to me, shirtless, with his muscular arm curled around my bare shoulder. His finger tips stroked my arm in careless circles which made me shiver.

"Come join me in the shower," he whispered, his hot breath tingling my ear and neck. I shook my head, blushing at the closeness of him and his strong scent.

"Not right now, baby," I whispered back, kissing him on the cheek. His green eyes darkened and a mischievous glint glassed over them. He suddenly shifted out of his sitting position and scooped me up in his arms, making me squeal. He kicked the bathroom door open, placing me in the clawfoot tub filled with water and rose petals. 

He began kissing me deeply and tugged at the edge of my shorts. 

"You are irresistible, baby," he murmured huskily.

**********************************************************************

Rolling my eyes, I snatched the remote and turned off the cheesy movie. It was a Wednesday night and Alex and I were sprawled across the bed. I was wearing old sweatpants and one of Alex's large T-shirts while he wore a soft gray shirt which I leaned into. We'd been watching corny and stupid movies for the past few hours, laughing our heads off and cringing, passing the huge bowl of popcorn between us. Sometimes we'd dump M&M's into each other's mouths or chew on Twizzlers even though we both hated them. We had gone sort of wild at the convenience store after pack deliveries, throwing any appealing candy into our overfilled basket. Hilariously, the abundance of candy and snacks we'd bought were almost finished in only one sitting. 

"I think that movie was the worst one yet," I groaned. "It was so annoying how she blushed every five seconds, and oh God, how they called each other 'baby'. I think I heard their names like once in the whole damn thing!"

"I know right," agreed Alex. " . . . baby."

I elbowed him. Hard.

"I swear if you call me that again, I will drive your truck into a lake," I warned, snatching back the popcorn bowl only to find it empty. I set it aside.

"Jeez, okay okay. But did you notice the way he scooped her up in his arms and then just dumped her in a random bath?" Alex snorted, leaning his head back on the massive pillow behind us. 

"Honestly if you did that to me, I would probably drown," I said.

"Well, even if I tried, I would probably trip on the way to the bathroom and end up killing us both," Alex chuckled. I stared at him. A second later we both erupted in laughter.

After being able to steady our breaths, I roamed my hands around the blanket.

"I bought some sour Skittles earlier, where are they?" I asked.

"Hmm, I don't know," he replied a little too nonchalantly. He lazily ran a hand through my hair. I moved into closer and leaned in to kiss his delicate lips, he leaned in, completely off guard, and I snatched the bag of Skittles behind him and tore them open in victory. 

"Dest!" He laughed, reaching for the bag. But I lifted it up and poured the candy in my mouth. My hand slipped suddenly, sending the sour Skittles flying all over me and the bed. Alex laughed even harder and began picking them off of me.

"Shit. ." I muttered. "I think some of them are in my fucking shirt!"

Alex rolled his eyes as I unhooked my bra underneath my shirt and held it out. I shook it and around a dozen of the colourful pieces of candy fell out. I placed the bra on the side of the headboard and then I put my hand underneath my shirt to inspect for anymore stray Skittles. I kept my hand underneath there and sat in confusion.