Rehearsals....

Kayla's POV

the next morning I hear my alarm going off to get up and get jade ready for daycare. he fin ally slept through the whole night. thank God! anyways I woke Jayden up and got him dressed in this:

 thank God! anyways I woke Jayden up and got him dressed in this:

and I made him breakfast. while he was eating I got dressed in this since I was going to rehearsals afterwards:

once I was dressed I got Jayden and we headed down to the lobby to head out to the car

once I was dressed I got Jayden and we headed down to the lobby to head out to the car. when we got down to the lobby I saw chance there. " hey chance what are you doing up so early?" " oh hey Kayla um.. I just had to take care of a couple of things before rehearsals. why are you up this early?" he was stuttering weird . " oh I have to take jade to daycare. jade can you say hi to chance." jade was behind my leg but came out a little bit and said hi. " hey bud you excited to go to daycare?" chance asked him and Jayden responded." yea! I get to see my friend Brooklyn again." I just laughed at his cuteness. chance seemed confused and I said , " Brooklyn is a little girl who jade took a liking to at daycare they are adorable he's like her big brother." " well thats cute which daycare do you take him to?" he asked " I take him to sunnyville its a great daycare and I also volunteer there on weekends so I know it is a safe place." the color fell from chances face as I said what daycare I took jade to. ill have to ask him about it later. "well as much as this is I have to get him over there so ill see you at rehearsals later bye chance." he finally regained composure and said , " yea I'll see you at rehearsals bye Kayla bye Jayden." and we were off.

We arrived at the daycare and I got Jayden and we walked in. as soon as we did jade saw Brooklyn an ran off to play with her. I walked over to Jen ." hey Jen I'm gonna head out now ill see you later." " bye kayla have fun at work with those cute guys." she smirked "oh trust me I will ." I smirked back at her and laughed walking back to my car. 

I drove over to the studio and walked in to see the guys starting rehearsal. first on my list was topline. " hey guys so we are literally 4 days away from the first live show how do you guys feel?" I asked the guys. " well I feel good because singing I Spanish Is easy for me." Sergio said. " I am ok I just am nervous because this is my first time actually singing." michael said. "don't worry michael your doing  great your going to do amazing ." I tried to comfort him. and he just smiled. all the other guys were pretty confident. so thats a good thing. "alright guys lets go over the dance again." 

After practicing for a while they finally have it down. " alright guys that was good take a break." everyone dispersed and I just sat checking my phone. I felt someone sit next to me and turns out it was Mikey. " hey Mikey whats up?" " nothing just wanted to know why your spending all your time with us and not the other groups." " well this week theres 3 choreographers working with the different groups and next week I will officially be the choreographer and work with all three groups." I said to him " oh that's cool." by now everyone was sitting with us and we were all just talking. " so kayla hows Jayden I haven't seen the kid in forever?" michael asks. " he's good he loves daycare he even has this little friend she's so adorable her names Brooklyn and he kinda acts like a big brother to her." " thats cute is he at daycare right now?" drew asks. " yea he is there right now I just wish I got to spend more time with him." "well on Friday we have an off day so maybe you can send time with him then." Mikey said trying to cheer me up. " I think thats exactly what I'm gonna do. anyways lets get back to work we want y'all to be the best for Thursday." everyone got up and started rehearsing again.

An hour later we were laughing at chance trying to do hip rolls when all of a sudden my phone goes off and I go to check it and am surprised by who it is, why would they be calling me right now? I suddenly felt my throat close.

Authors note: hey lovelies! sorry for the cliffhanger😲 I will update the next chapter tomorrow. don't worry there will be more of chance and kayla soon. The next chapter it all unveils itself. hope you guys are enjoying the book. let me know what you guys think. until next time bye!