Questions and Big Shockers

A couple days have passed and it is now Friday.....

Kayla's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groan wanting to sleep more, so I let it ring and make a note to whoever back later.  Finally the phone stops ringing and I smile and close my eyes again. I start hearing my phone ring again and I groan and I grab it off my nightstand and sit up. I look at my phone to see it is Melissa calling me. what does she want at 8:30 in the morning. Ugh! I pick up the phone.

" Hello." I groggily say.

" oh Kayla good your up. so I just wanted to make sure that you can still come over for dinner tonight. it is important that you be there." she says so peppy. it is really too early for this.

" uh yea Melissa its not like I was sleeping or anything." I tell her sarcastically.

" oh that's good I would've felt bad but you can still come tonight right?" she asks.

" heh yea melissa I can still come, and Michael ended up coming back early so he'll be coming too." I tell her when I see Michael come into my room and sit on my bed. 

" oh great! well make sure to be here at 6:30 sharp and dress nice ok." she says.

" ok Melissa we'll be there." I tell her.

" great! see you tonight bye!" she says and she hangs up the phone. As she does I just let out a stifled laugh but put my phone done and run my hand through my hair.

"who was that?" Michael asks.

" uh that was Melissa calling me like 50 times just to make sure I was still going to dinner with them tonight. apparently they have important news to talk to me about tonight." I tell him and roll my eyes and he starts laughing.

" oh I wouldn't be laughing they said the news involves you too so now that your back you can come with me." I tell him laughing and he groans.

"is it too late to go back to Florida." he jokes and I just throw a pillow at him.

" I'm kidding kay." he says laughing.

" I know but we'll both have to endure Melissa's craziness for the night." I tell him laughing.

" Man she has always been a little crazy but now it is like she is more crazy." he says.

" well you haven't been in my shoes lately, ever since her and josh started planning the wedding she has been going bridezilla. it is freaky." I tell him laughing.

" well thats sounds freaky." he says and I nod while laughing.

" hey where is chance and Presley at?"he asks.

" uh. well they went home to spend some time with their mom and Brooklyn since they just got back from visiting aspen." I tell him and he nods.

" so it's just me and you today huh?" he asks and I nod.

"yea Jayden is actually with my grandparents today because my grandfather got tickets to go to a baseball game so they took him ." I told him.

" they didn't invite you?" he says laughing.

" well me and baseball don't mesh well together so I didn't want to go." I tell him and he nods.

" well get dressed and we will go do something just the two of us ok?" he says and I nod.

" hey where has miles been at lately I noticed he hasn't been here?" Michael ask me.

"oh I forgot to tell you he actually has a girlfriend now he met her at the mall. So I guess he has been with her lately and I know his family has been having problems so he's with them too." I tell him.