A day to ourselves

Kayla's POV

I wake up to Jayden and Brooklyn jumping on the bed. I laugh and sit up in the bed and notice chance is still asleep.

" Hey guys . what are you doing up so early?" I asked the two little ones.

" sissy it's 10 ." Jayden says laughing and I look at the clock and realized that it is 10.

" well guys how about we let chance sleep some more and we all go downstairs and make breakfast and then we can open the presents from yesterday how does that sound?" I ask them and they both shout yes!

" alright well go wake up Michael and Presley and I'll be right there ok ?" I tell them and they nod and run out of the room. I look over at chance and kiss his head and walk to the bathroom to do my business and walk downstairs to start making breakfast. Soon Michael and Presley make their way downstairs.

" Good morning Kayla!" Presley yells coming to hug me , and I hug her back.

" morning Pres! did aspen stay the night or no?" I ask her continuing making the eggs.

" No she sadly had to get on a flight this morning due to her job in Seattle but she sends her regards and she said she left you a gift in your room." she tells me sitting down.

" aww that's so sweet ok I'll make sure to text her later." I say and I soon felt two hands wrap around my waist and I instantly know its chance.

" hey babe sleep good?" I ask him and he nods burying his head in my neck.

" well thats good and I can't wait to spend the day with you and the kids." I tell him turning so I face him.

" I know I'm excited to just relax and spend time with Jayden and Brooklyn." he says and I smile and place a kiss on his lips . I finish making breakfast and then Michael sets the table and I call the kids.

" Jayden , Brooklyn breakfast is ready." and you hear their feet running against the wood floor and soon they come in the kitchen and Jayden runs to me and Brooklyn runs to chance. I bend down to pick up Jayden and then started tickling and kissing him.

" You ready to spend the day together jade?" I ask him and he keeps giggling.

" yes sissy I'm excited for you to see my gift also.i hope you will ." he said and I just awe.

" anything from you I will absolutely love. I can't wait to open it either." I tell him giving him another kiss on the head before sitting down at the table with everyone to eat with Jayden on my lap.

" so what are your guys plans for the day?" chance asks Michael and Presley.

" well mom is picking me up because I have choir camp since school is getting ready to start up soon." Presley says.

" and I'm going to pick Patrick up and spend the day with him since it will be the last time for a while ." he says.

" well that sounds nice I hope you all have fun." I say.

" thanks but what about you two what are you all going to do?" Michael asks and me and chance  look at each other.

" well we are going to have a relax day and open her gifts and just spend time with the kids." chance says and they both nod.

" oh guys I almost forgot to tell you that as a birthday present my uncle gave me 8 tickets to go to Disney world and he said he bought an extra so I could invite someone else since our group is kind of expanding so I want to invite Presley to go with us what do you think the trip is in two weeks." I tell them and they all cheer.