Decisions

Kayla's POV

After I picked up Jayden we headed home. We got home and I got both of them off the car. 

"Presley we're back!" I yell and she comes running down the stairs. 

"Hi Brooklyn!" she says picking her up.

" You guys hungry?" I asked going into the kitchen with all of them following behind me.

"yes!" they all yell and I just laugh.

"haha ok." I whip up some food for us to eat, and I serve everyone.

"thanks sissy!" Jayden says and I kiss his head 

"You're welcome jade." I tell him.

"Thanks mommy!" Brooklyn says , and I kiss her head too.

"No problem Brooklyn." I tell her. After we eat We go outside and play around with the soccer ball for a little bit.

"Im gonna get you guys." I say laughing chasing after Jade and Brooklyn. They are both laughing. 

After a while they both get tired so we put on Moana for them. Presley and I go to the kitchen and sit down at the island.

"So I'm guessing you saw chance at the house when you got there?" she asked, and I just nodded.

"Did you two talk?" she asks.

"not really, he asked me to let him explain things and I told him he could later on."I told her.

"Well thats a start." she says and I just nod.

"Yea I guess." I said. We continued talking for a while before heading back into the living room with the kids.  We sing and play around with the kids for the rest of the time until they end up falling asleep. 

Presley and I end up putting on Shadow hunters, because we are obsessed with the show!

"Oh my gosh Jace is so hot!" Presley gushes and I just laugh.

"Im more team Alec, I mean come on he's gorgeous!" I tell her and we both start laughing.

"So you think Matt is cute, is what you're saying?"She points out and I shake my head.

"I didn't say that." I tell her.

"It's okay if you do." she pushes, We're still laughing when I hear the door ring.

"Kayla you should answer it, it's probably Matt." she teases. I laugh but roll my eyes.

"It's not him Presley." I say opening the door, I see shawnee there.

"Hi shawnee, come in." I say and move out of her way.

"Hi ,Kayla how was Brooklyn?"She asks as we head into the living room.

"She was an angel.As always." I say.

"Thats good hey Pres!" shawnee says 

"Hey mom!" she says hugging her mom.

"Alright so I think I should get home with this little one. I need to start making dinner. Presley you staying here ?" she asks her.

"Yes ma'am." she says as shawnee picks up Brooklyn.

"Ok, behave then. Thanks again Kay for watching her." Shawnee says as we walk towards the door.

"It's no problem , i love spending time with her." I tell her.

"Alright, well I do hope you and chance work things out." she says and I nod.

"Me too" I say. We say bye and I go back to the couch and me and Presley continue watching shadow hunters.