Album Release parties

A week later......

Kayla's POV

" alright Kayla 2 more sets let go. You can do this." My physical trainer jack said as I did sets of lunges for my legs to help strengthen my knee. I finally completed the last 2 sets of lunges and stood up.

" good job Kayla , your almost at full strength with your leg again." he says hi-fiving me.

" thanks , so do you think I'm ready to be back in cheer again?" I asked hopeful.

" heh.. you know what I would say that you are ready for it , but know your limits for the first couple of weeks ok. don't go hardcore all at first ok , ease back into it kay." he says and I squeal and do a little victory dance. He just starts laughing at me.

" Your something else you know that." he says and I laugh.

"ok well your done for the day Kayla, so have a good rest of your day and I will see you seem time next week." he says and I nod and go over to my bag and pull out my phone to check the time.

" oh and Kayla ." jack says and I look up at him.

" Congrats on your album getting released today!" he says and I go over to hug him and thank him. I say bye to him and head to my car and drive off heading home. once I get home I go inside to see Michael on the couch watching Tv so I decided to sneak up on him. I carefully tiptoe over to him and once I'm close enough I jump on him.

" rawr!" I say jumping and landing on him and you juts hear him scream like a little girl and we both fall on the floor.

" gosh darnit Kayla you scared me." he says and I just continue to roll on the floor laughing my butt off.

" sorry I just had to do that , and your scream sounded like a little girl." I said still laughing but eventually containing myself and sitting back on the sofa with him.

" so how was physical therapy today?" he asked and I got excited.

" well I can finally go back to cheering !" I say and he smiles.

" thats good , but you have to be careful and ease back into it kay you know that." he says and I sigh but nod. Before I could say anything else my phone rang and I saw it was Jonathan.

" hello?" I say into the phone.

" Kayla great are you busy tonight by chance because your album release party is at 8 so you have to start getting ready soon." he says and I get confused.

" um I didn't know about any party no one told me anything."I tell him.

" oh dammit ! I knew I was forgetting something, well since your album is getting released today were having a release party , it starts at 8 and we already invited all of your friends and family , but I guess we forgot to tell the person the party was for but you know now so try not to be late, see you later bye!" he says before he hangs up abruptly. weird but ok. I put my phone down and looked at Michael and he was smiling like a crazy person.

" did you know about this release party ?" I asked him, and he just had this smirk.

" yea I did but they told us not to tell you because that was their job, obviously they didn't do a good job of it tho."he says laughing, and I throw a pillow at him.

" you could have at least told me yourself so I wouldn't be left in the dark until today , they day of the party!" I tell him giggling.

"sorry kay I thought they were going to tell you sooner." he says and I jus nod.

" does everyone else know about it?" I asked him and he nods.

" so Im there only one who didn't know?" I groan.