New homes and terrible incidents

Kayla's POV

I wake up excited that today is the day that we get to move into our new house. I then loo over to my left and see chance still asleep. I smile at the sight but then remember what happened last night after the show. I just hope to not have anymore drama today. This is going to be a good day and I'm excited. I got up out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my business and change into my outfit for the day.

 I got up out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my business and change into my outfit for the day

I exited the bathroom once I was done and I saw chance up on his phone. He sees me then puts his phone down and pulls me closer to him making me giggle.

" how long have you been up?" he asks kissing my cheek.

" for a while today were moving into our new house." I squeal getting more excited.

" Thats good do you need any help I'm free today and Brooklyn is with my mom.

" uh sure we could use your help , also Nathan is going to help out and aspen is coming also."I told him going to check my phone.

"woah since when are you and aspen friends, I mean Presley I can see but aspen?" he asks confused and I just laugh at his reactions.

" babe we have been texting and we went to dinner once and realized we have a lot in common so we instantly clicked and I am real good friends with Presley too." I tell him laughing and he just smiles.

" well I'm glad you get along with them it makes me happy they like you." he sys hugging me and then leans in for a kiss and we stay like that. Were kissing when all of a sudden.

" Kayla I'm back ready to...... aw come on guys gross!" Alyssa exclaims making us pull apart embarrassed.

"well this is awkward so I'm gonna go change and meet y'all at the house just send me the address ok babe." he tells me and I say ok and he leaves.

" really Alyssa ?" I say laughing at her.

" oh whatever Kayla you ready the guys are waiting for us downstairs. ooh wait till they hear about this." she says laughing 

" oh please do not tell them about this I will. never hear the end of it. I'm still recovering from when Michael walked in on us kissing." I Say begging her.

" Michael walked in oh thats just hilarious." she says laughing and I just rolled my eyes.

" lets just go Nathan said he's getting Jayden breakfast then he'd be on his way." I told her walking out of the room. We head down to the lobby to meet with the guys. I'm so excited I haven't seen  miles since Jayden's party and I miss him a lot. we get down to the lobby and I see miles and I run to hug him.

" oh my gosh I missed you." I tell him and he chuckles and hugs back.

"I missed you too but you guys ready to do this ?" he asks getting pumped and we all cheered and headed to the cars and were on our way to the new place. when we got there we all walked into the house and me and Alyssa started jumping around with our excitement.