Separation and Breakdowns

Kayla's POV

Dream:

" maybe it's cause I didn't want to spend the whole time with little kids , and just be a normal teenager!" Alyssa says

....." don't bring them into this , your just upset you can't push me around anymore !" 

" you know what Kayla ..." she says " watch out!!" 

I jolt up in my bed breathing heavy. This has been happening more frequently lately. Ever since the accident I keep dreaming that I'm back in the situation. I haven't been getting much sleep lately. I get up , grab my crutches and go over to Michaels room only to remember half-way there that he isn't here. I used to always go to Michael if I couldn't sleep and we would talk until I could sleep. though since he's been traveling lately with the band I can't do that anymore. Im in no way complaining about him being in the band, trust me I am so happy for him but I just miss my best friend and I miss chance so much too. I started having the dreams a couple days before the guys left for Florida , but I didn't tell them because I didn't want them to worry and try to stay with me, I would not want to be selfish. 

It's been about a 2 weeks since the accident and the guys had to leave for Florida 3 days after I was released from the hospital so they have been gone for about a week and a half now and should be coming back next week. Presley has been an immense help for me an I can't thank her enough. she basically lives here now and it's so much fun, but anyways back to present I make my way back to my room and check the time to see it is 6 in the morning , and seeing that I am wide awake now I take this time to do some writing . In these two weeks since I can't do much I just go to the studio and work on music, which is currently leading up to making my album which is really exciting. 

A couple hours later....

it is now 9:30 so I decide to get up and get jade up and go downstairs.

once I wake him up we go downstairs and I start making breakfast. soon after Presley comes down and we all sit down to eat and start talking. 

after we finish eating Jayden goes to get ready for his sleepover with his friend Adam. I start picking up the plates and washing them. I am now able to start putting light pressure on my leg and I have my check up today as soon as Jennifer comes to pick up Jayden. Presley comes up to me and starts drying the dishes.

" so what time is your appointment?" she asks .

" um it is at 2" I tell her and she nods .

We finish the dishes and I go to get ready for the appointment and I change into:

after I'm done I go back downstairs and watch tv with Jayden until Jennifer arrives

after I'm done I go back downstairs and watch tv with Jayden until Jennifer arrives. after a little bit we hear the doorbell so I get up and go over to answer it.

" hey Jennifer come in." I tell her and she comes in.

" hey Kayla is Jayden ready?" she asks and I say yes  and call Jayden and he comes with his stuff.