what are doing you here?

Recap:

" Presley I gave you a key you could've just come in." I say looking up.

"oh your not Presley or chance." I tell the mysterious person. I keep looking at the person because they loo so familiar. Then I gasp and it hits me.

"Daniel what are you doing here?"

Kayla's POV

I just stood there in disbelief. Why was he here all of a sudden.

" wow you look so much like mom." he just says out of the blue. I just scoff.

" I am nothing like that woman who abandoned us." I said through my teeth.

" How did you find out my address and what do you want?" I asked him.

" uh Nathan gave me your address and he said you were in a really bad accident lately and I guess I wanted to see how you were." he said scratching the back of his head nervously.

Before I could say anything Chance and Presley walked up the porch.

" Kayla I missed you so much!" she says running up to hug me tight and I laugh.

" Presley it's only been a day, but I missed you too. Michael is putting on a movie in the living room why don't you go in and help." I tell her and she nods getting the message. Chance comes up to me next.

" hey babe everything ok here?" he asks hugging me but not before looking at Daniel.

" hey and yea everything is fine. Go inside I'll be in, in a minute." I say hugging him again and whispering to get Michael before releasing him and he just lightly smiles and goes inside leaving me and Daniel alone again.

"So whose that?" he asks.I cross my arms in front of me.

" thats my boyfriend and one of my friends." I say before he can say anything Michael comes outside and sees Daniel.

"what is he doing here?" Michael asks bitterly.

"ah Michael, haven't changed a bit I see." Daniel says and I just glare at him.

"Daniel why did you come here ?" I asked him again.

" I told you Nathan gave me your address and said you were in an accident , which by your leg I can see is true and I wanted to make sure you were ok." he says and me and Michael scoff.

"I don't entirely believe that because you haven't cared about me since you decided to abandon me and Jayden with that horrible man." I say.

" He wasn't bad Kayla he was just heartbroken over mom." he says and I roll my eyes.

" Really man , heart broken is that why he was such a drunk, and would always beat her senseless ending with her in the hospital Y'all were all heartbroken but you don't get drunk and beat your kids, that's not right man ." Michael yells at Daniel. His face just went pale.

" Dad wouldn't hurt you kay." he says

" heh , don't call me kay, you lost that right the day you left. why did you leave Daniel huh? because from I remember your exact words were you couldn't handle it anymore. And your wrong because the man that you call dad is a monster that I'm glad I got away from no thanks to you." I shout at him.

" look Kayla he just lost his way for a while. He needed help with his drinking , he went to rehab and he is better and he wants to Make amends with you." he says and it clicks.

" oh so it makes sense now, your not here to actually see how I'm doing , it's for him. How long have you been around him because I sure as heck didn't see you when he was always getting drunk and being abusive." I yell at him.