Seokjin X Reader

(Y/N)'s POV
It's Jin's birthday today! I wonder what I should get him.... Should I make him some kimchi? Nah, maybe some new Mario figures? I suppose he would like that. Wait, what time is it? I looked over to my right. The clock beamed; 10:27 AM. Oh shit! He'll be back at around 1 with the boys. I need to get going NOW. I jumped off our bed and ran straight towards my closet. "Shit, where are my favorite jeans?!" I yelled. I gave up looking for them and chose a pair of shorts that reached mid-thigh and picked a white t-shirt with fashionable rips in them. I yanked them off the hangars and sprinted for the bathroom. Shitttttt!
Time skip
(Y/N)'s POV
I was in the mall looking for an anime store, but as soon I found the store I was met something hard. I looked up to see a guy staring right back at me. "Oh! I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I apologized and flashed him a smile. "It's alright babygirl, it wouldn't hurt if you could come home with me, right?" He whispered into my ear. I gasped as he bit my ear. His hands slowly found there way to my waist. "Hey, stop it!" I yelled. "No can do, I bet you're here for some hentai, correct?" He asked. I shook my head and said, "No, if you would kindly let go, I have a birthday gift to get my boyfriend." The man widened his eyes and said, "I'm sorry!" And then ran off. "Is this day going to get better?" I say sarcastically. "Really (Y/N)? If getting to see your boyfriend early today, will it cheer your day up hmm?" Someone said as their hands snaked around my waist. I turned around. "Jin! I missed you!" I said. He bent down for a kiss and I kissed him. "Eww! Get a room you two!" Someone yelled. Jin broke this kiss and yelled, "Oh, shut up Namjoon!" "The boys are here?" I whispered. He nodded. "That is so nice! They just ruined our moment!" I yelled. He chucked. "There all yours Jagiya." Jin whispered. "Okay boys, you have 5 seconds to run~" I yelled. They all spread into all directions. I parted with Jin and ran towards Namjoon with a onion stick (I don't remember what there called) and started beating the crap outta him. "HAHA! SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR RUINING OUR MOMENT!!" I screamed, causing everyone to look at us. "I-I'm sorry!" Namjoon called out. "Damn right." I said. I walked back to Jin and hugged his arm. "Can be go now?" I asked. He nodded and we left.

By: Nicky Words written: 463