(SMUT) Kim Namjoon X Reader

It had been 4 months since you had seen Namjoon; that had been at the end of summer and you were now in exam season, furiously studying. However, he had surprised you by showing up to your dorm with treats; coffee, cereal, almonds. Although strange, these were your favourites and he knew it. You guys had been friends since before you could remember; before he became an idol, before you decided to major in Biochemistry. He still took time out of his busy schedule to hang out with you, even if he chose bad times to do so.

Eventually, Namjoon settles onto your bed, asking you questions about the material. He then tries to help you by grabbing your books and testing you on whatever was highlighted, trying to help as best he could. Despite his best efforts, after a few hours you had gone throughly insane. With formulas and tables buzzing around in your head you scream out in frustration. "Why am I even studying!" You exclaim. "I'll probably fail anyway. I have had no idea what i'm doing, it's been like that since first year." You had finally reached your last thread and were spewing all your feelings and woes. Releasing your pent-up emotions tears begin to flow down your cheeks.

Startled at this Namjoon jumps up to comfort you. He hated seeing you look so defeated. "Don't say that," he said soothingly as he hugged you. "You can do it, you're amazing, you can make it thorough this." He continued with his words of encouragement for a while then pulled you out of the hug to cup your face and wipe your tears. Looking up at him through misty eyes you notice how different he looked from when you first met. Losing his cubby cheeks, his jaw had become more defined and dimples more prominent. Yet he still had the same childish smile, eyes closed with his lips stretched out into a closed mouth grin; your favourite look on him. Suddenly you began to feel lonely, realizing that your work might not be the only reason for your frustration. Namjoon began to subtly lean forward and you found yourself wanting to kiss him.

You don't know who initiated it, but you were glad to be kissing Namjoon. He leaned into you, placing one hand on your chair's armrest and the other on the desk to brace himself. You then hear a loud snap. Giggling, you see Namjoon lift his hand from the desk, revealing a broken pencil. "Sorry... um... I don't know what happened..." he stuttered. "Don't worry about it, I think I need a break anyway," you assure him. "So if you need to relax, why don't we continue?" he suggests playfully. You blush at his words and he takes it as a yes. Carefully, he lifts you from your chair and places you on the bed. Slowly, he gets on top of you, " Time for some late night lessons," he says cheesily as he leans down for a kiss.

When the two of you connect, you forget all about protein synthesis and chemical kinetics. Instinctively, you push up, deepening the kiss. You can feel the shift in Namjoon as he grabs your hands and pins them above your head. "I've been wanting to do this for years," he whispers to you in his deep voice. You can feel something stir inside of you. "Are you OK with this?" he says suddenly, in a concerned voice,"We can stop..." "No i'm fine, Let's continue," you reply shyly. He returned to his gravelly voice. "Just tell me when to stop."

His thick lips went from your mouth to your collarbone, coming up to bite and tease your neck. Still having your arms pinned with one hand, the other roamed your body, wanting to feel every inch of you that he could only stare at before. When Namjoon's hand reached between your legs you whimpered. Letting go of your arms "Shirt, off," he commanded. You complied, exposing your bra as he quickly removed your sweatpants. "So beautiful," he said with awe. As he began to lean back down, you blurted out "what about you?" The corner of his mouth raised into a smirk. He grabbed the back collar of his shirt and quickly threw it to the ground before placing you on top of him.

Continuing where you two left off, you kiss him while subconsciously grinding into his crotch, causing him to groan with pleasure. Namjoon's hands caressed your body, removing your bra and underwear while you both were lost in each other's mouth. Eventually you were both naked in bed and he could no longer hold himself back. He leaned over and reached into the pocket of his long discarded pants. Pulling out a condom from his wallet you raised an eyebrow. "For emergencies," he said defensively. Laughing you prop yourself up off his lap so he could put in on. Then, taking a deep breath, you sit back down. The fullness was almost too much for you to handle. Noticing this, Namjoon decides to shift positions.

He pulls you off him as he gets out of bed, eliciting a groan of annoyance from you. Namjoon then lays you on your back, legs hanging off the bed. Positioning himself in front of your core he thrusts into you gently. You automatically clamp your legs around his waist, pulling so hard that he has to fight you to pull out for each thrust. As he goes harder and faster, both of your moans become louder and more incoherent. Your 'Namjoons' had become a blur as your stomach become tighter.

Sweet release could not come any sooner, and with it came an exhausted Namjoon who too had reached his climax. He collapsed on top of you, both panting from his 'late night lesson'. He gathered his strength to lift you one last time and place you fully on the bed, joining you right after. "And now you need some rest," Namjoon insists, "hemoglobins can wait until morning." All you can do is smile as you adjust yourself, placing your head on his chest as he wraps his arms around you. Exams were miles away in that moment, you were content with just taking in Namjoon's scent and hoping your house mates wouldn't tease you too much in the morning.