(SMUT) Namjoon X Reader

"How much did it take him to build this place?" you think to yourself, as the manager walks you around the new club in downtown Seoul. This club was the newest edition to the high night life of the city, with its grand opening tomorrow night. Every opening needed a party, and every party needed dancers.

You had been running your dance crew for the past 3 years as a way to gain some extra money for college, and as you went to bigger gigs, the paychecks followed. Your group had gained quite a following, but the money was always barely enough to pay off your high college tuition.

"And those are the stages where you and your group will be working," he said, pointing at 3 circular platforms raised above the dance floor, a pole in the center of each.

Although your style of dancing was rather, risqué, for the public outside of the club life, you and your girls held a strict code of conduct when it came to events. No getting drunk, no taking drugs, no leaving the stage to flirt with common goers in the club, and absolutely no sex with any guests while your shift was on. You had explained these to the manager too, who said he would have security keep an eye on the girls as well.

Thanking him, you gathered your papers and left the club to meet the girls and fix any last minute details before tomorrow night.

The Night of the Party

You and your crew arrived at 6 pm, 3 hours before the doors opened, got dressed and rehearsed the schedule. As the leader, you would be working the whole night, switching between the dance floor and serving drinks in the VIP lounge.

After getting changed, a worker came to take the first round of dancers and servers to their locations while the doors were opening. You started out serving, waiting by the bar with 3 other girls while people flooded in and began ordering drinks. As the club got full, you started noticing the stares more and more. Granted, your very small, lacy black crop top and tiny shorts left not much to imagination, but you quite liked the attention. Owning your body and your looks was always a plus of the job, and you got a confidence boost every time.

Walking around the club, another tray in hand, you finally gave the first round of drinks at the VIP lounge. All the men in there looked as if they owned 5 places just like the club you were in tonight. Expensive suits and watches that looked like any one of them could pay off half a year of tuition, and you soon lost your demeanor from before. Handing each one their drinks, trying your best not to look right at them, one hand rested on yours a little longer while he grabbed his glass. Looking up, you saw his pitch black eyes staring down at you, a small smirk on his face as he notices you gulp in nervousness. His short cut blonde hair swept back, with a slight undercut, along with a classic black jacket suit and a matching tie. Lingering his fingertips over yours, he finally takes the glass and turns away. You stand still for a second and then turn to quickly leave. But what you don't realize, is his eyes wandering over your back, and how your heels make your hips sway as you walked away. Taking a breather as you leave the lounge, you get back to your senses and head back to the bar.

As the shift changes, you get ready to go on stage, touching up your makeup and warming up. As much fun as it was, dancing did leave your muscles sore. Heading out, you felt the rush of adrenaline that came with dancing, the loud music, the atmosphere of the club, it all made your job a bit more exciting. Dancing away, you failed to notice the man in the black suit standing just outside the vip lounge, watching you with extreme interest.

Finally, the night ended for you around 5 am. Making sure all the girls got to their respective rides back to their apartments, you stayed back to clean up the dressing room and collect any things that may have been left behind. Busy in your thought, you didn't notice the suited man enter behind you, lean himself against the door, enjoying the view of you bent over, picking up bobby pins off the floor.