(SMUT) Jungkook X Reader X Jimin

"Jungkook, someone could come in any minute" you giggled. Jungkook smiled against your skin and continued. He couldn't care less about any of the members walking in. His hands were over your torso: running over your back, moving to your breasts, rubbing across your pointed nipples.

Your clothes had been removed minutes ago, tossed clear across the room. Now he was lying in between your legs, his tongue tracing patterns over your stomach, listening as you verbally protested but made no moves to stop him. His tongue slid over your velvety skin and you ran your fingers through his hair. The lower his licks got, the harder your heart beat in anticipation. His hands rubbed the inside of your thighs just as he reached your lips.

His arms slipped under your legs, spreading your legs wider for him. With the first swipe of his tongue, you released a breath that you hadn't realized you were holding. With the second swipe of his tongue, your fingers still caressed the strands of his hair. By the third stroke, however, you were pushing him to move faster and harder.

Jimin opened the front door and removed his shoes. He looked around, seeing nobody, and sighed. He hated coming home to an empty house. He heard you suck in a breath and frowned. He took off his hat and sat it on the counter before walking further into the living room. He saw Jungkook's legs lying on the floor and craned his neck. His eyes widened the closer he got, seeing Jungkook's face buried in your pussy. He wasn't sure what to do.

He'd always imagined that you two had sex but he'd never imagined you having sex. He noticed your naked body, your perfect skin, your partially opened mouth. He paid close attention to the way your chest rose and fell. Of course it was sexy to him and for some reason, Jungkook being the cause for your tightly knitted eyebrows and pants, just made the scene sexier. The noises that left you excited Jimin even more, his cock beginning to harden along his thigh. "Ah, Jungkook, don't stop" you pleaded, toes curling.

Jungkook froze, finally noticing Jimin from the corner of his eye. "Jungkook" you complained, your eyes closed.

"You heard her" Jimin said, gesturing his head to your naked body. You'd heard Jimin's voice but chose to ignore it. Jungkook hesitantly brought his mouth back to your heated sex and you moaned. Jimin watched as Jungkook pleasured you before sinking to his knees. He loved how your nipples stood at attention and decided to feel them. His fingers pinched at your nipples, twisting and pulling them lightly.

He ventured further, sucking a nipple into his mouth. You wrapped an arm around the back of his head, pulling him to your chest. Jungkook felt weird about having his friend touch you like that. It excited him to see you enjoying Jimin's mouth but it also made him feel slightly jealous.

Shoving two fingers into your opening, Jungkook blew on your clit and you exploded with a final cry. Jimin sat up and you followed suit. Jungkook began removing his clothes and Jimin connected his lips with yours. His fingers brushed down your body and Jungkook watched as you reacted.

Jimin's fingers slid further until he was cupping your mound and you were moaning into his mouth. It was mesmerizing to Jungkook, watching as your body responded to his hands and he kicked his underwear off before grabbing his cock in his hands. His fist slid over his member as Jimin kissed and sucked your neck.

Jimin's fingers glided through your wetness, rubbing over your clit, drawing more moans from your body. Jungkook squeezed his cock and licked his lips. Jimin removed his fingers and took off his pants and underwear, needing to free his penis.

Meanwhile, Jungkook got you onto your hands and knees and entered you from behind. You whimpered as he slid into, your body beginning to feel sensitive. Jimin stood in front of you and looked to Jungkook for permission. After getting the okay, Jimin's cock was sliding into your mouth and he was moaning.

Knowing that his orgasm wasn't far off, Jungkook rammed into you, making every thrust count. You tried to focus on sucking off Jimin but Jungkook's thrusts were too powerful, forcing you to moan with your mouth around Jimin's cock.

Jimin's hands wound into your hair and he bucked his hips, fucking your throat. He grunted watching his dick disappear into your mouth. Jungkook reached around and fiddled with your clit, bringing you to orgasm as he came inside of you. With 3 more strokes, Jimin was cumming into your mouth, his sperm leaking from the corners.

Jungkook pulled out of you just as you fell onto the floor. Jimin and Jungkook exchanged a weird look before Jimin stood and left the room. Neither could believe what just happened but neither regretted it. Jungkook helped you to your feet and led you to his bed.

By: Nicky Words Written: 836