(SMUT) Kim Taehyung X Reader X Park Jimin

(Y/N)'s POV
     Aweeee it's Saturday. Great, what time is it? I looked over; 3:27?! Holy shit- wait, Tae's coming home early! Yay! I rolled out of bed when my butt started to vibrate. I slid my hand down to my pocket and took out my phone.

Tae: I'm coming home in 15!

(Y/N): That's great! Do you want any food?

Tae: That ass would be great (cringing)

Tae: Jk. I'd like some japchae and a side of some beef

(Y/N): Alright see you in 15!

Tae: See you babygirl ;)

Fuck. Ok ok ok. Wait, how do I make japchae again? Wait never mind I'll just make him the beef first then japchae last.

                                                                                       Time skip

I heard the front door open. "Jagi? We're home!" A voice called. "Over here! I was just adding the finishing touches to your dinner!" I said. The seven walked in and Taehyung ran in and caressed my waist. "Jagi, I'm really hungry!" He said doing aegyo. I laughed and poked his nose. "It's all ready. You guys can eat now! And by the way, I ordered pizza!" I yelled as I opened the box of steaming pizza. "Thank you Noona!" Jungkook cheered. "Thanks (Y/N), we appreciate it." Jin smiled. 

"(Y/N), I owe you one! I'm starving! Photo shooting took forever!" Jimin whined, pulling me in for a hug. "It's no problem, I figured you guys would be hungry!" I smiled back. I looked over at Taehyung and noticed a glare directed at Jimin. 

I looked back at Jimin and saw him make eye contact with Taehyung and smirk. Tightening his grip on my waist. "Yah! (Y/N) come here and eat this with me!" Taehyung called out. "Alright! Jimin, can you let me go?" I asked. "Yea sure." He said. He let go and dug into the pizza. I walked over to Taehyung and sat on his lap.

 "Anything wrong?" I asked. He growled. "The way Jimin was touching you." He responded. "Awe, I'm sure he was just trying to say thank you! Cheer up! I'm yours, you know that!" I smiled. "I know, that's why I'm making you mine tonight." He smirked. 

Since he was still wearing his cop uniform, he looked fucking hot. I mean, he's cute and all but he can turn 360 degrees on you and- BOOM! A fucking sexy ass beast. I had a nosebleed. "Gah- dammit Taehyung!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. "Language (Y/N)!" Eomma yelled. I rolled my eyes.

 "Tissue please?" I asked. Jimin walked over to the tissue box and gave it to me, winking at me in the process. "Thanks." I said. Jimin nodded. Wiping my nose and throwing the tissue into the trash, Taehyung suddenly pulled me into a kiss. I widened my eyes. "Eww! Hyung and Noona are kissing!" Jungkook shrieked. Jin quickly covered the maknae's eyes before anymore damage could be done.