(SMUT) Park Jimin X Reader

"Shh." His breath was hot against your ear as his thigh pressed between your legs, rubbing your burning core slowly. You whimpered at the feeling, finding yourself grinding against him.

"You can't be loud tonight, or the others will hear you. Can you promise to be quiet?" You opened your eyes and looked up at him when he pulled back enough to examine your face. His lips pulled upward into a smug smirk as he anticipated your response.

"Yes." You confirmed.

You some how convinced him to allow you to spend the night at his dorm. You were close to the other boys and you often came to visit when they had time off, but never had you spent the night. Not that you were really allowed to anyway. Yet there you were, laying in your boyfriends bed late at night, grinding needliy against his massive thighs. You promised yourself earlier that you wouldn't allow this sort of situation to happen; you just barely got away with staying over after a short argument with Seokjin who was against having you stay over, knowing it would be a distraction. You didn't want to ruin it by letting someone hear. Someone like Yoongi who you knew would still be awake working on music, but you guessed it wouldn't be too bad if he had his headphones on. But maybe Namjoon would be up too, working on writing new lyrics. You didn't want to get caught doing something you shouldn't have; but between the two of you, the heat became too much to handle.

All you two had been doing was whispering and giggling quietly all night. The clock already struck passed midnight; it was already 3am. But you didn't care, and neither did he. You had never spent so long with him before, never an entire night, but you were enjoying each others company. As more time passed by you couldn't keep your hands to yourselves. Bickering became cuddling. Cuddling became kissing, and kissing became a hot make out session. Before you knew it, he was on top of you and massaging your clothed sex and you could't help but give in.

"Yesss...what?" Jimin questioned. He stopped his movements and his expression became a bit more serious. "Do you really promise? Because if I get in trouble, you'll really be in trouble with me." He warned you. You could tell by the change in the atmosphere that he meant every word, His words weren't quite oozing venom, but he was making a promise that you wouldn't be left off of the hook should something go wrong.

"Yes, I promise, I promise!" You replied quickly. And you meant it. How embarrassing would it be to find out that any one of the boys knew what you two were up to.

You pulled at his shirt again, wishing he would just take it off. You scooted lower to replace your core against his thigh and you grinded against him again. He was amused, watching your eager movements, and finally he would give you what you wanted.

"Alright, Jagi; because you promised." His plump lips pressed against the side of your neck and he adorned you with gentle kisses. He gripped your hips to still your grinding and he pulled his leg from in between yours. You whined in response, desperate for friction, but he wouldn't allow you the satisfaction anymore.

"Now behave," he whispered, "I don't want to hear you whining anymore. Sit up." He commanded and you did so obediently with a prominent pout on your face. He scoffed softly at your expression and then he took your place, sitting down. "I'll give you all you want in return for one thing." He explained in a hushed tone. "Let's see how well you can blow me." His smirk did not falter, even when he saw your pout suddenly shift into a mischievous smile. You gripped the waist of his sweatpants and tugged them down.

"Lift up, then." You whispered. He leaned back on his arms and he raised his hips in order for you to easily pull down his pants and underwear. You swiped them off in one motion before tossing them away somewhere. You palmed his member which was still a little soft and you began to pump him in your hand. You heard his breathing slow and then hitched when your grip around him tightened and his member finally became completely hard. You locked eyes with him and didn't plan on looking away until you needed to. Then you lowered your head and gave his reddening tip a soft kitten lick.