Park Jimin X Reader

Your eyes followed your boyfriend's annoyed figure as he paced around the room. Today must have been really stressful for him because since he came through the door he's been nothing but on edge. A small thought in the back of your head told you not to pick a fight with him but another part of you knew that you didn't need to be treated rudely because of something that effected him at work.

"Fine. Look, I'm sorry....Let's just drop it.." You told him, sitting back on the bed.

Jimin stopped in his tracks, looking back at you.

"Drop it? Y/N this might not be a big deal to you but this isn't something I'm just going to drop!"

You grew silent as you heard his voice raise towards you. He groaned, bringing his hands up to his face.

"All I'm saying is I can't have you texting me all the time. I already got scolded once for responding during a meeting and I really don't need to be on my boss' bad side right now. It's just- too much...Sometimes I feel like you're always trying to talk to me about something and I need personal space. I don't get why that's so hard for you to grasp.." He mumbled.

"I just missed you. I didn't think it was a big deal-"

"You didn't think. That's my point."

You tilted your head, giving him a direct look.

"What the hell is your problem today? I already said I was sorry.."

Jimin sat down on the bed.

"There's just so much going on right now and I just don't need you always on me. Maybe we should take a break or something."

Your eyes widened at the words you feared most besides, "I think we should break up".

"You can't be serious-"

You hand extended to hold onto your boyfriend's arm but Jimin pulled his own away.

"I can't do this right now. I can't hear about how much I'm away from you, I can't deal with you always stealing my clothes, or waiting for me to come home, or making jokes about me leaving you all the time. I'm tired of you being so clingy!"

The tears you were holding back started to well up on your eyes until your vision became blurred. You hadn't realized how he really felt about all of this. You had just assumed that all those times you were missing him that he was feeling the exact same way. You stood up from the bed, sliding the hoodie of his that you were wearing and threw it onto the ground.

"Fine! I won't be!"

Seeing you cry must have really hit a nerve in him because before you were able to head out of the door he stood up in front of you. He held you against his chest even as you tried to push him away.

"Wait. I didn't mean it about the break thing. This went way too far and I crossed the line. I wasn't trying to make you cry, I just got upset over nothing."

He looked down at you but you avoided looking up at him as your head was now resting on his chest. He could feel your head move every time you sniffled, just giving him even more guilt.

"This isn't really about you texting me too much. I think the lack of sleep and over working is just getting to me...I'm really sorry. I'm taking this out on you when it's not even your fault."

You felt his warm hands come up to your cheeks as he leaned your head up to face him.

"I'm so sorry..." He whispered.