Min Yoongi X Reader

It was oddly sunny out that day, birds chirped, children played, people laughed. It was as if mother nature was playing a joke on you. You wished it was a joke. Oh, how much you wished for it to be a joke. You hated the feeling inside of you and you hated yourself for doing what you were about to do... But it was the only way. You clenched your fist and shut your eyes as you slowly breathed in the much-needed air. It was the only way...

"(Y/N)," his voice rang throughout causing you to look up... And there he was. Yoongi walked into the cafe looking as handsome as always with the most beautiful smile you'd ever seen plastered on his pale face.

"Yoongi-ah," you lightly smiled at the boy, you tried to the best of your ability to smile. You felt weak... Actually, you were weak. But it was no time to back out. The only way...

He grinned widely before comfortably taking the seat opposite you. "It's nice seeing you again. It's been a while."

You smiled the tiniest bit wider, agreeing. It was so nice actually.

"How've you been?" Yoongi asked.

You looked down into your lap. You were far from okay but it wasn't like you could tell him that. So you only nodded in response, it being the thing you knew of to do, the only thing.

Silence then filled the air. It wasn't a comfortable one like always and you sensed that right away though Yoongi was quick to fill it, "It's a nice day out today. Do you want to go to the shore? I'm sure it won't be so crowded."

You bit your lip, still looking down, "I don't know, Yoongi... I-"

"Please."

Please?

You looked up at him right away and was almost shocked at his expression. Even though he wore his smile, his eyes wore a gaze that told a whole other story. They seemed... Sad. Yoongi's eyes had always given off an adoring gaze; this was strange, to say the least. It hurt you, the unusual sight. But you couldn't say everything was the way it was because it really, really wasn't... Maybe it was just because he was tired. Maybe you were just seeing things... Yeah.

You tried looking into those eyes and with the most stable voice you spoke, "Yoongi, I really don't think-"

He let out a weak laugh as he dropped his head low, "I know you're busy, (Y/N)... I've known that for weeks... Months. But please..." He looked back up with still the same look, it hurting you yet once again, "Let's go to the shore together today."

You heart was aching so bad and you gripped your own hand even harder as you bit down on your bottom lip, hoping for the pain to subside someway, somehow. Spending a day with him would only make things worst, but... Honestly, you'd been needing him so badly for the past months. All those times you felt so vulnerable without him to calm you down and care for you. It wasn't his fault because it was all because of you. The opportunity you'd been wanting was only in a small reach, a small 'yes.' It was already a mess and you needed it. It would be selfish of you... It was already selfish of you... It would be the one last time you'd get to do something like that.

You looked at Yoongi and managed a small smile from your aching heart, "Sure, let's go."

One last time...

The day flew right by and to say that it was absolutely amazing would be a huge understatement. It was as if the entire was a dream and one that was spent with a mint-haired, adorable faced, witty angel. Yoongi drove the two of you off to the shore and both of you used up the hours of sunlight to do everything possible, even though it was pushing the limit a bit, you still managed. He took you places and guided you around the familiar shore. You couldn't help but notice that the two of you spent the day doing the things you two used to do in the past. It was like reliving those moments once again and it felt nice... So nice.