What ever happened

"Um.." Susan mumbled while she flipped herself to the other side, then she realized that's someone laying on the other side of her bed. She noticed that the person who turned back to her got a messy blonde hair which she feels familiar with. So she's blinking and try to recognize who's that person? What was happening last night? Then the mysterious suddenly turn around to her.

"Jess..." Susan whispered. "How have you been here?"

But Jessica was too drowsy to understand her question. So her sitting up and calls for attention again.

"Jess!!"

"What!? What's happening!?" Jessica awakened by furious. "Jesus! Suze... What's going on?"

"How have you been here, Jess?"

Jessica looks in Susan's confused eyes and smirks.

"So... You can't remember anything, Don't cha?" She teases.

"what do you mean?" Susan asks back with a husky voice.

"We're just having fun..." She pauses. "...Together"

"And you are very fantastic" Jessica smirks while whispers compliment in Susan's ear, make her blush in red.

"You're joking me"

"No, I'm not." Jessica answers while look down to her fingernails. "I've got a lot of evidences to prove."

Susan froze for a moment, then feeling that something was wrong.

She lost her panties!! Ok. Sometimes, she wears nothing but usually big T-shirt and underwear.

Susan digs her hand in a blanket to reach for it and see that Jessica flourishes something in her hand.

"This is what are you looking for?" A sly smirk crossed her face while shows Susan's panties which is hanging on her forefinger.

Susan's jaw dropped by surprise then Jessica covers her lips by kissing, immediately and pushing her back onto the bed again.

The blonde leaned over her so eagerly, forced her tongue in her mouth.

"Hmm" Jessica groaned."How do you dare to forget this feeling?" She said.

Susan was breathless while Jessica started running her hand from her legs, her thighs to her bare ass under a T-shirt.

"Jess...please... I-I don't..." She mutters.

"Shhh...Shut up, Baby." Jessica said and kissed her again. "I'll remind you now"

She shoved the redhead's T-shirt up, cupped her hand around her breasts and squeeze  them softly before swallowing in her mouth.

"Jess...ummm" Susan tried to control her shiver voice.

Jessica glanced her with sly smirk and back to kiss her way between Susan's breasts and down the slope of her stomach.

"Ugh..." Susan is breathing heavier and shudder, feeling the knot inside her stomach.

Jessica grabs her hips and licked inside her wet folds while Susan bite her lip, try not to moan from pleasure. So the blonde was making tighter and tighter, making her twisted and arched.

"Fuck!" Susan hissed, Her voice makes another one felt much more horny so she stroked her tongue faster inside her over and over again.

Susan was about to cum, her hips moving uncontrollable with Jessica's tongue in the same rhythm.

Jessica knows that she pushed her partner over the edge so she moves her hand to cover Susan's folds. She shoved her middle finger in though the redhead's soft pubic hair and started rubbing her clit by gently. Her mouth moves up to Susan's neck and her nose snuggling to Susan's jaw line.

"Ahh..." The redhead moaned out softly.

"Don't hold back, Sweetie" Jessica whispers in her ear and stroked faster.

The blonde's fingers is working so magically on her sweet spot and suddenly, the spasms shook her body, making her back arching against a mattress.

"Ahh!...ahh!...yes!...ah..." Susan's whole body goes tense, her toes curl and her hand grabs Jessica's arm tightly while she hits the climax.

"Mmm...that's very sexy." Jessica spreads a sly smile as Susan closed her eyes tightly, gasping for air.

The blonde staring her partner orgasm for a moment with lusty eyes, but the redhead didn't make her move, her eye's still closed.

So she leans down and sticks her tongue in Susan's dripping wet slit.

"Ssh! Jess!" Susan hisses, wincing cause her pussy still sensitive.

"I just make sure that you'll not forget who am I." Jessica said then kissing her partner lip softly. "So you won't forget, uh?" she asks again.

"No...of course not" Susan answers.